Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
April 13 2016 is the date of the public hearing, which is of extreme importance for the future of Cytori as a Company. It will likely also determine whether Cytori is "partnerable" or not.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Paul Knoepfler Gets the Sales Pitch

Paul Knoepfler Gets the Sales Pitch 08 Aug 2016 12:52 #7563

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
He visits stem cell seminar and writes about is here I'll repeat that in my view, until proven otherwise, these clinics thrive on the placebo effect and hard marketing ala Trump University. I can see placebo helped patients providing referrals that help drive the business. No scrutiny helps keep the business model alive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paul Knoepfler Gets the Sales Pitch 08 Aug 2016 13:26 #7564

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101
Neat story from Knoepfler :yep:

Anyway- whatever they thrive on- although presently the negativity around ASC will prevail for a while, they also provide a lot of patient awareness, that something like this is around or better , will be around at some point in time.

All we need is the FDA to act and Cytori to perform and convince KOLs/doctors/clinics- the patient will already have some knowledge... :whistle:

File Attachment:

File Name: 2016-KnoepflerVisitsSCSeminar.pdf
File Size: 543 KB

By the way- I think this unawareness was a big reason for cardiac not to come off and have horrible recruitment/enrolling numbers. Who the hell would take stem cells from FAT to your heart, if you didnt know that they mainly come from the artery linings???? :bash:
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Paul Knoepfler Gets the Sales Pitch 08 Aug 2016 14:43 #7566

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

All we need is the FDA to act and Cytori to perform and convince KOLs/doctors/clinics- the patient will already have some knowledge.

If it were that simple it would have been done years ago. Cytori management has taken shareholders on a rollercoaster ride but the last 3 years have seen the roller coaster fall off the tracks into an abyss. How they failed to get OA knee right is a sign of lack planning and research, IMHO. BTW, why hasn't Lorem been replaced yet????

Paul Knoepfler Gets the Sales Pitch 08 Aug 2016 15:24 #7567

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101

How they failed to get OA knee right is a sign of lack planning and research, IMHO.

I think that is a highly premature and probably a wrong assumption. As usual time will tell. :grin:

BTW, why hasn't Lorem been replaced yet????

I am definitely not the right person to ask that question too. Turn your head west instead of east :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Paul Knoepfler Gets the Sales Pitch 09 Aug 2016 10:08 #7568

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
What has Kesten to do with all these?

Kesten is the study director and he supervises the completion of the clinical protocols and study monitoring, but most of the ideas for the protocol comes from the investigators and the speed of the patient recruitment is sparked by the head of the CRAs. But, Kesten sets the tone for all the clinicals. He has no real background in the pharma industry, unlike what Marino has.

In think Kesten may not be up to the job. He is more of a generalist.

The bar of the OA protocol has been set high (to attract a US partner) as Jason K implies, so the current results with a lower bar may suit the Japanese.

Paul Knoepfler Gets the Sales Pitch 10 Aug 2016 10:58 #7571

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, regarding Lorem, it was meant to be a rhetorical question. That situation has been dragging on way too long. In retrospect, it looks like KT Lim got Calhouned and it is hard to see anyone stepping into his role for Cytori.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites