Links to Calculation Spreadsheets
  • Page:

TOPIC: DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 08 Aug 2016 13:38 #7565

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
DOV send me his update which was prepared in the week-end.

Main change as I quickly browsed through the spreadsheet was splitting up the big 25 Mio IDIS revenues number for 2017 into 50% 2017 and 50% 2018.

Google sheets- shareable link

New link in xls format

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 11 Aug 2016 12:05 #7587

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
DOV and FAS, I am honored to be grouped in your camp here.

I think many of us forget that CYTX is really a medical device company, with a flagship product celution system and its reagents, looking for uses under the current /pending FDA regenerative medicine guidelines (which may very much in the same spirit as those approved in Japan).

To bring in a big business partner in the US, the company needs a big indication to make the deal worthy for the efforts. Otherwise, CYTX can play solo in niche indications (such as scleroderma).

To date, the cell mix harvested from the celution system is mostly administered locally (OA, scleroderma, etc.).

The BARDA phase 1 trial may be important (maybe even very important): the cell mix will be administered parentally (or intravenously). Apparently, the open wound ( a perfused site) would be the target, as probably proven in all background works to date (being presently by Kesten to the FDA in the IDE application).

If the iv cell mix can be safely, conveniently and even effectively used, the implication is enormous here and overseas (systemic sclerosis, various forms of fistula including Crohn's, etc), not to mention the combined uses of local and systemic administration.

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 11 Aug 2016 12:11 #7588

• fas

franshei wrote: DOV and FAS, I am honored to be grouped in your camp here.

I think many of us forget that CYTX is really a medical device company, with a flagship product celution system and its reagents, looking for uses under the current /pending FDA regenerative medicine guidelines (which may very much in the same spirit as those approved in Japan).

To bring in a big business partner in the US, the company needs a big indication to make the deal worthy for the efforts. Otherwise, CYTX can play solo in niche indications (such as scleroderma).

To date, the cell mix harvested from the celution system is mostly administered locally (OA, scleroderma, etc.).

The BARDA phase 1 trial may be important (maybe even very important): the cell mix will be administered parentally (or intravenously). Apparently, the open wound ( a perfused site) would be the target, as probably proven in all background works to date (being presently by Kesten to the FDA in the IDE application).

If the iv cell mix can be safely, conveniently and even effectively used, the implication is enormous here and overseas (systemic sclerosis, various forms of fistula including Crohn's, etc), not to mention the combined uses of local and systemic administration.

Agreed- even more than one 100%

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 11 Aug 2016 12:45 #7589

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
DOV-FAS-FRANSHEI...the last(s)of the mohicytx....
maybe you can also say as a disclaimer when you open your spreadsheet (especially for new investors) that every long has lost between 90 to 99% of their investment since Hedrick took over a few years back...in 20 years they haven't found 1 big partner that is willing to pay 50-100 million$ for their so promising technology (device company-patents-trial results)..

everybody can buy the total company for 35 million $ today but the big pharmas (with billions cash) even don't want to pay peanuts for CYTX...

think about that before investing in CYTX ..

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 13 Oct 2016 03:32 #7765

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Hmmm...link to DOV's August spread sheet now leads to blank page

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 13 Oct 2016 04:12 #7766

• fas
Hmm..

That looks like my mistake. I can open it with Open Office, since I saved it apparently with .ods ending. Will put an excel version later this afternoon at Google. Must have my daily walk =steps for Garmin Vivofit first. :grin:

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 13 Oct 2016 05:33 #7767

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Fas, kindly post when it is available along with "click" to location. :cool:

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 13 Oct 2016 12:25 #7768

• fas
I edited the first post and inserted a shareable link to the xls file. :bye:

Let me know if there are still any issues.

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 13 Oct 2016 12:26 #7769

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Worked just fine Fas, thanks

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 13 Oct 2016 14:53 #7772

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
With the OA results. this one is now obsolete.

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 13 Oct 2016 15:41 #7773

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
DOV, I do not understand your post that "with the OA results this is now obsolete". ???? :bash: Kindly clarify!

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 13 Oct 2016 16:40 #7774

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
DOV, no kidding (OA)...LOL :grin:
Focus for me is will we hit your 36 IDIS treated, scleroderma patients for 2016 ???
No press release yet on #1 even being treated.

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 14 Oct 2016 07:32 #7775

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Rodney,

Hedge has declared there will be no partnership with Cytori to continue the OA trials, therefore projections need to be changed. While the IDIS program is said to be still on track, one must wonder if that is the case. I never had any IDIS revenue in the 3rd quarter so my 3rd quarter numbers are not affected. I will put out another quarterly guess in a few weeks just for fun. Last quarter, I was very close.

DOV´s latest- August 2016- Spreadsheet update 14 Oct 2016 10:25 #7776

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11

DOV wrote: Rodney,

Hedge has declared there will be no partnership with Cytori to continue the OA trials, therefore projections need to be changed. While the IDIS program is said to be still on track, one must wonder if that is the case. I never had any IDIS revenue in the 3rd quarter so my 3rd quarter numbers are not affected. I will put out another quarterly guess in a few weeks just for fun. Last quarter, I was very close.

even you start to realize that your spreadsheet is nothing more then a guess and that you must constantly change your predictions to the downside after each Q report or PR..Cytx could have been a great company but now you must become realistic...they need new money so dilution will come in a few months...no significant revenues coming-no partnership..all time low in shareprice...best to short the stock till after the dilution round and then see what happens...i don't want to be long now....Cytx is good for her directors/ceo to pay salary/bonuses but shareholders are doomed...i guess you know that by now with your predictions of 500$ before the split (so that would mean a stockprice of 7500$ or so now...)..i hope you realize how ridiculous this was....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites