• Page:

TOPIC: Puregraft Patent News

Puregraft Patent News 17 Sep 2015 22:16 #5224

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Puregraft Patent News 18 Sep 2015 08:31 #5227

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Great presentation by puregraft. Cytori should take a lesson on how to prepare a professional looking informative piece like this one. If they took some of the money they have been saving or stealing from shareholders to invest in a PR firm that would improve there image which has been completely destroyed it would go a long way. Of course this novel idea has been suggested to them by many who used to post on this board or the yahoo board and are long gone along with the money they have invested. Come to think of it Lorem should have done something like this long ago. I get a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that companies like Puregraft ,Bimini, Okyeanos will flourish while Cytori withers and dies and the company that gets the technology will flourish. Begging Cytori to hire a qualified CEO with vision and knowledge of running a business to save this company if it's not too late and our partners who have there shares parked off shore steal what's left of the company. :puke:

Puregraft Patent News 18 Sep 2015 12:43 #5230

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
This is a very important patent.

This does NOT relate only to the cosmetic soft tissue apps, but a lot of wound healing and even surgery can be done with simple fat graft, due to the high concentration of stem- and progenitor cells.

Yo udo not need a shot of ADRCs for a lot of soft tissue type apps. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites