• Page:

TOPIC: MiMedix

MiMedix 31 Aug 2015 09:01 #5111

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Interesting article about the use of ADRC in wound care, in association with Epifix by Mimedix. Good confirmation that the BARDA burn trials should do well, not to mention the applicability in a host of other wound indications such as diabetes induced wounds or PAD. :nice:

phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=213465&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=20821

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MiMedix 31 Aug 2015 10:02 #5113

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
For those checking with the link provided, it says, info not available...just click on the news link left hand side of page to find the article.

CYTX perfect for hard to heal wounds...still unsure myself on its general burn surgery potential.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

MiMedix 31 Aug 2015 10:50 #5115

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Thanks Hedge-

One gets a whole list of news releases than- John, which one did you link? Can you give date or title?

Thanks

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

MiMedix 31 Aug 2015 14:29 #5120

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
fas, the article dated August 26, 2015.

Aug 26, 2015 MiMedx Announces Publication Of Latest Scientific Study Demonstrating The Ability Of Its Allografts To Regulate Diabetic Stem Cells

d9

MiMedix 01 Sep 2015 05:08 #5121

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Thanks D9.

Yes- I glanced over the paper and yes as John already stated- patients with burns or diabetic patients- all seem to be able to deliver potent cells for healing.

From earlier research that I did back in 2011 I recall that this would only apply to cells derived from subcutaneous tissue which is not too deep in the human body. Visceral fat and deep subcutaneous are of a different structure for OBESE folks since many pericytes would have been used to battle inflammation of the tissue, caused by expansion of the tissue.

Subcutaneous fat is largely unchanged between obese and non-obese folks. :woohoo:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

MiMedix 03 Sep 2015 15:26 #5142

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
This is an issue of national security. BARDA will force FDA's hand. Thats my belief. MM accumulation will spin the stock into the teen$.

:bang:

:bang:

:cool:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites