• Page:

TOPIC: ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 24 Mar 2015 10:53 #3938

• cytxer
  • cytxer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
I have a small lot in ATHX, because of the gambler that I am. After seeing the price going up this much (which could be a bad sign - on that later), I was wondering what Gil said in their call.

Two times (two different calls), both times when he talked about the outcome of Stroke, he mentioned something that bothered me.

I would love to hear those who listened to it: He said that he was very optimistic about the results, but he - quickly - mentioned the "forward looking clause", He was saying how happy he was, and then stopped himself and mentioned the clause.

It bothered me the first time, and really worried me the second time in the conference call.

I was just wondering if anybody else heard it, or noticed the quick pivot...

That was the only reason, I did not add to my position in this run up.... I can always add if the results are good, though.

Anyone? Hedge, and WST are most welcome.

TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 24 Mar 2015 11:04 #3941

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
cyxer, can you cut and paste the section from the cc you are referring to. It should be on SA.

I've done a ton of research on the stroke science leading up to these results and the role of the spleen. A few of which involve human patients and one is very similar. There are no guarantees, of course, but everything in my research points to success.

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 24 Mar 2015 12:34 #3942

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry WST, I don't have access to it right now.. Just wondering if anyone noticed it. I am probably paranoid, but will be looking forward to the results.

This run up, has not been very convincing to me, for some reason. God I hope I am wrong.

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 24 Mar 2015 12:58 #3943

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
cytxer, I don't recall any negatives at all on the conference call. The Chugai deal, which is back loaded, and the fact that Gil passed up tomorrow's Alliance for Regenerative Medicine investor conference in NYC for a BIO partnering conference in Japan are both reassuring as I suppose you appreciate. All I can say is that if you feel unsure sell a portion of your position that makes you comfortable. Given the pain of the failure in UC, it would be understandable. BTW, the results were still blinded at the time of the call so GvB doesn't know for sure.

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 24 Mar 2015 13:07 #3944

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I am not selling, I didn't load up anyway. I have less shares in ATHX than I have in CYTX... :whistle:

Like I said, if the results are good - and I mean after reading it and digesting it - then there will be plenty of time to get more.. The way algos are programmed, it is easy to find the bottom of the fade...

Japan event is very intriguing, I must say. However, as Gil said, nobody knows the results yet... Isn't it interesting how much more it takes CYTX to release the data than other like ATHX do!

Just saying :puke:

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 24 Mar 2015 13:47 #3946

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Cytxer,

If Cytori can get its financial house in order and recruit a CEO that can tell the difference between an oil well and a hole in the ground that could change. A lot to ask. The way ATHX was able to rebound from the disaster they had is proof of how much a strong CEO can mean to a company.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 24 Mar 2015 14:33 #3947

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Sorry cytxer...occasional small trader in ATHX but no current position. I don't believe I have ever listened to a ATHX conference call.

Best of luck on what ever you decide

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 25 Mar 2015 10:39 #3966

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
ATHX Acting funny today? not yet, it just regressed to the mean, but if drops significantly from here (2,90) on heavy volume and no snap back, then I would be concerned.

Just an FYI

This is the most fun part of trading, you know a news is leaked, but which way is it???? are they selling and running or shaking the tree???

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 25 Mar 2015 15:50 #3968

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
ATHX down 11.42% on 21/2 times normal volume. That is a hell of a shake. Of course everything got crushed today.
:bang:

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 26 Mar 2015 07:43 #3969

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FB,

Yes, the volume was up, but normal for such a drop, I would guess... The market is rattled, because of a real threat in Middle East now, Oil's jump showed that market is concerned for the first time. ATHX has gone up 100%, so lots of weak hands ready to jump.

Today could be another rough day for ATHX. My experience says be consistent. Nothing wrong with collecting cash - or staying with it, but don't change your mind afterwards.

I will wait for them to show some results, Gil bothers me with that much confidence. It feels phony to me, for some reason.

GL today
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 26 Mar 2015 14:07 #3974

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
ATHX seems to have settled down today. This world is crazy. Anything can happen at any time. There is no leadership here. We are on a ship floating in an ocean of shit. Other then that everything is fine
:KO:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cytxer, LTCytx

ATHX and what Gil Said at their Call 27 Mar 2015 10:42 #3988

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
ATHX, is that a shoulder I see? I hope not... or low 2s $ are next? This will be very, very bad... even breaking last lows will show this last uptrend was corrective and the trend is lower...

Nothing yet though.. I am talking two BIG IFs.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites