Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Adult Stem Cell News and Developments other than Cytori
  • Page:

TOPIC: Grafix- hype or a revolution in regen medicine?

Grafix- hype or a revolution in regen medicine? 20 Aug 2013 09:37 #782

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Alexey Bersenev wrote a well researched article on the Osiris hype-

Celltrials.info Article

Yours truly is quoted in it too. :nice:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Grafix- hype or a revolution in regen medicine? 21 Aug 2013 20:22 #783

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Well, management of OSIRIS deserves kudos for boosting the stock price! We can accomplish no such thing

Grafix- hype or a revolution in regen medicine? 22 Aug 2013 05:17 #784

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Sure. During my years of investigating developments in regenerative medicine, I have come across a lot of things-

- an Californian of Indian ancestry, who according to SEC filings, owned a stock market shell, a website, a small office with a secretary and a Bollywood video collection. He was writing an announcement every three days or so and got his stock price up from 1 cent to 1,30$ at ATH.
- in Germany I received (unsolicited) glossy brochures of a Spokane Company CellCyte, who bought a patent from the Armed Forces. Gleam analyses followed from fake scientists and shares rose to 8$ until they were sued from all sides and are back to 2 cents now.

They managed to get their stock up too- just like Osiris- the reason why is clear to me. It is inherent to our global system of trading gold diggers who although they know very little, are falling in every size trap.

Joncon- I only can assure you that millions of people will be treated someday with Cytori technology. That is very unlikely to happen with OSIR tech. What happens in between with share prices I unfortunately cannot tell. :KO:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites