• Page:

TOPIC: WSJ Knee Stem Cell Article

WSJ Knee Stem Cell Article 09 Jan 2018 08:13 #10924

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WSJ Knee Stem Cell Article 09 Jan 2018 11:55 #10931

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1085
Thanks WST, I saw that one too, but was too busy with the Swiss thing. Basically I find this good PR for the field and the OA app in particular published in a prestigious online journal as the WSJ.

I still think that this will come through one day and public (=patients) interest will be high.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

WSJ Knee Stem Cell Article 09 Jan 2018 22:49 #10940

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 193
Fas, even though our OA trial did not show SS it did have some positive MRI data that shows a physical benefit. The placebo effect was however too srong to overcome and/or difficult to segregate.

The Mayo Clinic is undertaking a trial that may provide some substantial supportive data in the not too distant future. I refer to the hip osteonecrosis trial of which I know you are aware.:

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03269409

Below is a reference to the trial data that basically led the Mayo Clinic and its chief investigator RJ Sierra to undertake this trial. It looks quite compelling.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26070774

Hopefully we can hold on long enough to see the potenial of SVF/ADRC realised............. by .......... CYTX ?........

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds