Adult Stem Cell News and Developments other than Cytori
  • Page:

TOPIC: IFATS 2016 in San Diego

IFATS 2016 in San Diego 14 Aug 2016 12:18 #7600

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101
I always had the impression that IFATS and Cytori never could get along very well. Mind you the Founder Members of IFATS were the scientists which were the opponents in the 231 patent battle which Hedrick/The Regents of UC (Oakland) started but lost to Ramon Llull, Adam Katz and William Futrell- Hedrick´s former colleagues from Pittsburgh.

Anyways- maybe- with Ricardo Rodriguez (Leeza´s husband) being IFATS President in 2016, some spring or change could be in sight with the selection of San Diego as the venue for 2016 and reading this statement from Ricardo-

Dear Industry Colleagues,
We would like to invite you to attend our 14th annual international conference at the Westin Gaslamp in San Diego, California, November 17-20, 2016. Given our recent trend and location we expect to have a record attendance at this year’s IFATS conference. At this year’s meeting, it is our goal to enhance and foster the mutually beneficial relationship with our industry colleagues. To this end, we intend to highlight the best in cutting edge technologies, materials, and techniques from our sponsors by introducing a new Industry panel in the agenda. In this panel we will address areas of common concern, goals, and new ideas.
Building on the momentum from previous conferences, we expect to have leading clinicians and researchers in the fields of adult adipose stem cell research, and adipose grafting. In addition we will continue our recent efforts to extend our core audience by reaching out to members of other large specialty groups such as orthopedics and endocrinology.
In order to enhance the opportunities for interaction between industry representatives and the clinical and research communities, we are offering 2 members of each sponsor team full access to our lectures and presentations and the opportunity to host small private events in the hotel with conference attendees.
At the core of the goals for this international conference is a commitment to create interactions between the researchers, clinicians, and available technology companies to grow our field and expand our reach to other specialties. We hope that you will be able to support our educational efforts at IFATS 2016

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.714 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites