TOPIC: KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 03 Mar 2016 06:50 #6529

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
GlobeNewswire Cesca Therapeutics Inc. 15 hours ago
RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., March 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company, today announced stockholder approval of a reverse split of Cesca Therapeutics Inc Common Stock at the annual meeting of stockholders.

With stockholder approval, the Cesca Therapeutics Inc. Board of Directors has authorized a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of the Company’s Common Stock. The Company expects that the reverse stock split will become effective as of 5:00 p.m. Pacific time on March 4, 2016 and expects that the reverse stock split will be effective for trading purposes upon the commencement of trading on March 7, 2016, at which point the Company’s Common Stock will begin trading on a split adjusted basis on The Nasdaq Capital Market. The Company also expects that its shares will continue to trade under the symbol “KOOL” with a “D” included as a suffix to the symbol for 20 trading days to signify that the reverse split has occurred.

No fractional shares of Common Stock will be issued in connection with the reverse stock split. A holder of the old Common Stock who would have otherwise been entitled to a fractional share of the new Common Stock will be entitled to receive one whole share of new Common Stock for the fractional share interest. Proportional adjustments will be made to Cesca Therapeutics Inc.’s incentive plan reserve and to the Company’s outstanding stock options, restricted stock unit awards and warrants as well. After the effectiveness of the reverse stock split, stockholders will receive information from Computershare, the Company’s transfer agent, regarding the process for exchanging their shares of Common Stock.

The Company’s Board of Directors implemented the reverse stock split with the objective of regaining compliance with the minimum bid price listing maintenance requirements of The Nasdaq Capital Market. The reverse split also will have the effect of increasing the number of shares of Common Stock available for issu
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 03 Mar 2016 10:34 #6531

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Really hope Cytori can avoid this. Reverse split just gives shorts opportunity to make more money and tear pps down again, killing us long suffering long term stuck holders yet again. :bash: This is killing me, delivery some results, soon, get the pps up above a buck and stop all the nonsense. How was this stock ever at $8.50 ?

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 03 Mar 2016 13:26 #6532

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
How was it at $8.50? Because CC kept taking about an inflection point and we believed him. He was BSing the entire time.

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 03 Mar 2016 13:35 #6533

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
At this juncture, I do not see how can CYTX avoid r/s.

If this is the case, a better outcome is for CYTX management to release some good news to jack up the PPS, so that the ratio for r/s is better than 20 for one (as in the case for KOOL).

I think if the r/s would happen here, we should hear something of this nature early - mid May the latest. It means the 2015 Annual Stockholders' meeting will move from August to May. In view of the SEC filing re Tommy Thompson last night, it appears to me that CYTX is actively working on the annual report and proxy for the stockholders' meeting.

I hope that this r/s is the last act for the company restructuring over the past 2 years (departure of Calhoun/Saad) and the discontinuation of the cardio clinical program.

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 03 Mar 2016 14:20 #6534

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1105

Wall Street Titan wrote: How was it at $8.50? Because CC kept taking about an inflection point and we believed him. He was BSing the entire time.

WST- Actually "the inflection point" was an invention of Hedrick- at least as far as I remember- Saad took it up and used to bring his story of the 100 installed units used 3x a week or so which should bring us at the break-even point.

Anyway- Hedrick´s speech on the "inflection point" was already November 2009- I remember that very well, since I still have his famous "explanation" somewhere on my harddisk. I due course- I will post it again- when we do reach a quarter break-even, that is not on reversal of non-cash accruals but on real product revenue margins. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 03 Mar 2016 15:13 #6535

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, I only recall those words from Calhoun on more than one occasion. But I don't doubt what you say is true.

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 03 Mar 2016 16:10 #6539

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
That will be the second R/S for KOOL

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 07 Mar 2016 20:13 #6565

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
KOOL had their split today.
Trading in the $4's
Out day will come....$4's and split. :really:

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 08 Mar 2016 07:51 #6566

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
franshie,

I hope that this r/s is the last act for the company restructuring over the past 2 years (departure of Calhoun/Saad) and the discontinuation of the cardio clinical program.

The problem is that the reverse split only solves the listing requirement. Reverse split or not, issuing equity at this valuation is extremely damaging. The valuation doesn't improve because of a reverse split. The bigger problem of the balance sheet and the $17MM debt amortization can only be solved, with limited damage, from a scleroderma partnership with a ton of upfront cash. They have great data but, so far, no partnership money and they are negotiating from a weak position. How much they can get and what they have to give up from a partner are the big unknowns that are critical to the share price.

KOOL 20 for 1 Reverse Split 08 Mar 2016 10:31 #6567

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
WST

CYTX should look for a buyer for the whole company.At this gutter price, CYTX can be bought out. Maybe Calhoun can find a buyer.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites