Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Big Short

The Big Short 10 Jan 2016 09:32 #5956

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
If you have yet to see this film, run don't walk to see it. The system has learned nothing from the collapse of 2007 and clear to see that nobody is watching the candy store. SEC doing nothing to protect us from the Wall Street criminals and boardroom criminals that are out to steal our money with broken promises and outright lies. Nobody is ever punished or even held in check which is why investors are raped, bogus financing deals are the norm while tax payers like us foot the bill and hedge funds rules checked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Big Short 10 Jan 2016 10:05 #5957

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Great movie

The Big Short 10 Jan 2016 10:26 #5958

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
LOL...rothco...is your post meant to be news ?
Go back 500 years and you can find the same thing...only the faces change.

We will see if Hedrick can paint a pretty picture on Tuesday but what we really need is those OA results. :cool:

I'll settle for a decent scleroderma update for Tuesday though,
# enrolled to date
when the last 5 centers come online

The Big Short 11 Jan 2016 06:47 #5963

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Several weeks ago, The Scleroderma Foundation's weekly newsletter had an update on the STAR Trial saying that all sites would be enrolling by the end of January. The average patients treated per site is only four (4). This trial should be over in March, but Cytori says summer. Maybe Hedrick will adjust the timeline a bit. Without OA results, there isn't much else to talk about if you already know the story. The number one thing we need is new blood - Investors who will look at the company starting now and not dwell on the past. Tough thing to do since the scars run deep.

The Big Short 11 Jan 2016 10:08 #5964

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
DOV

If the enrollment is completed in March (even if some of the 20 sites have no patients), I would say this is good news.

For EU partnership in this indication, I think the potential partner may also want the US pie. If CYTX would spice up the deal and get more cash, I would say why not. Right now, cash is a big deal for the company.

The Big Short 11 Jan 2016 10:49 #5965

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
***For EU partnership in this indication, I think the potential partner may also want the US pie. If CYTX would spice up the deal and get more cash, I would say why not. Right now, cash is a big deal for the company. ***

I would consider that a failure.

Although going alone involves certain risk not least of which the companies ability to manage much of anything. However, if we are to survive and thrive then keeping scleroderma in the USA in house would be a good place to start to act like a real company.

The Big Short 11 Jan 2016 11:32 #5966

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Dov, Any Savy investor would be a fool not to look at the past. What has changed same players and same results. If Cytori wants shareholders who have been burned to be supportive and look the other way then perhaps they should have treated us better . What has changed at Cytori in your opinion that would encourage one to forget the past ? :bang:

The Big Short 11 Jan 2016 15:13 #5967

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Well considering what I paid 550 thousand dollars for could be had for less than 40 thousand now... That could be an enticement for a new investor? Then again I would have my wife cut my balls off if I were to invest 40 grand on this deal :bash:

The Big Short 11 Jan 2016 20:07 #5972

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Rothco,

Nothing has changed except the trials are focused on low cost indications that have a real chance of succeeding. The "it wasn't my fault" mentality was demonstrated with the excessive grant of stock options at $.1875. It wasn't the price, it was the quantity that demonstrated a complete replacement of 8 years of options with strike prices at or above the average stockholder's cost basis. OA and Scleroderma do have the potential along with thermal burns to make Cytori a profitable company with exponential growth.

The immediate grant of stock options on the first day of the year indicates a fear on the part of Hedrick and company that the news flow (after Sabby is out and OA results) would box them out of sub $.20 option strike prices. They are all locked out of buying in their own accounts until after the 4th quarter earnings release. Too much data is scheduled between now and then. They had to grab all they could on the first day of the year! I hope they timed it right, but more importantly, I hope they have the skills to convince new blood to buy for longer than a $.03 trade.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites