Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Windows 10 free upgrade

Windows 10 free upgrade 01 Aug 2015 11:49 #4918

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
From the earlier days with Joomla 1.5 to 2.4 I had my own software looking at the operating systems which visitors of the site used.

I think Google Analytics has it too, but I have not looked at that- as said- from the past my impression was 70% win based- 30% mac, with Windows 7 and 8 about 60% of the win visitors.

I am in that last category and was honored to be selected to get the upgrade offered to windows 10 on Wednesday. That means I was one of 14 Million on that day or less than 1% of the installed 1.5 Billion Win7&8 OS systems.

The upgrade itself was smooth, error free and took less than an hour. Actually it is one 100% automated, so as long as you keep away from your key board, you are fine.

Actually the system opens and closes much faster and comes close to your android or Mac. But thats all thats positive.

Its just geared to MS- using MS services and shop and it it takes a bit of knowledge to dump all that stuff. Critical is however that most of your programs WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE

I have licences for the security programs, Kaspersky Pure 3.0 and Norton 360. Both are incompatible on top of several other key programs (now called apps and features in win 10, to get into the "mobile craze") .

Thats not what you want.....thats NOT what I want, so I am back on Windows 7 operating system.

Strong recommendation to stay away from Windows 10, if you want to avoid stress..... :evil: :bang:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites