Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: India and the WTO

India and the WTO 01 Aug 2014 09:06 #1945

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
As we wait for the answer on India in Fas' list of questions so the WTO waits for India to sign off on the treaty.

www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/01/us-india-trade-wto-idUSKBN0G009R20140801

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

India and the WTO 02 Aug 2014 12:51 #1946

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Its funny that you bring this news. :cool:

I -as former European and Asian BU controller- also had a cap at one point in time, which read - Indian Business Development Manager.

Was responsible for a small plant in the Calcutta region, which was difficult to reach but at a delta "which should be able to take sea-vessels in the future for export purposes (and import as well of course)"

That is when I learned about the Indian Trade restriction policies- i.e. protectionist policies to probably protect 80% of the population i.e. the small farmers against "big food business" and all that came with it, which restricted my own "development plans" as well.

The Indians are clue less in macro economics and will be sidelined if they do not follow Bali which they said they would, but top notch in services like medical services for the global patient population.

The law however is clue less again- 7 years ago they constructed something that however had no "executive power".

Recently they came up with guidelines again- all is well but same issue- see PDF

Just GUIDELINES AND NO LAW. i.e. still chaos. :bang: :bash:

File Attachment:

File Name: ICMR-indian-law-2013.pdf
File Size: 2,326 KB
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

India and the WTO 02 Aug 2014 18:01 #1947

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Fas...you seem to have been everywhere...LOL ! Globe trotter indeed ! :nice:

So in reading your attachment, doest it shoot the theory of medical tourism to India all to hell ?

Legally, they seem stuck to trials only ! For now at least.

Most of the globe continues to be "off limits"

even if one once to pay out of pocket...no wonder we have hardly any sales and a brave short contingent !!!

Sad Sad Sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
Even worse...we have Saad Saad Saad who cant wait to find a buyer for a boatload more shares. :puke: :KO: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

India and the WTO 03 Aug 2014 09:55 #1950

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109

So in reading your attachment, doest it shoot the theory of medical tourism to India all to hell ?

No no- of course not- they will try to attract paying patients from all over for generally accepted treatment protocols and will do it cheaper than anybody else.

But from an OWN development perspective, there is basically NO infrastructure to guide studies etc - as a country being pro-active to adopt new medical treatments like with cells.
It will all has to come from Europe or most likely Japan- when it is accepted and adopted there-India will follow. :KO:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites