Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Radiation checks continue

Radiation checks continue 15 Jan 2014 17:56 #1227

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
I do not know if others have been following this but the US government has been doing background radiation checks in places like Washington DC and others as part of their preparedness against a nuclear/dirty bomb attack. News from yesterday shows they have now moved to Baltimore.
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/01/14/helicopter-over-baltimore-to-monitor-radiation/

Bring it up because I believe this adds to the fact that follow thru on the BARDA contract seems very likely as it seems to fill a key role in their planning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Radiation checks continue 16 Jan 2014 09:05 #1229

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Totally agree with all that. They are very serious with Homeland Security and all related jazz.

Key I believe is also that the strategy for preparedness has changed- not so much stockpiling of medicine but stockpiling of equipment i.e. devices like Celution that provide tools against calamities like that.

Remember - what was it- 5-6 years back- that major contract between the government and Osiris/Genzyme???? :whistle:

BIG BIG hundreds of millions seemed in the bag- in the end there was NADA. :evil: :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites