Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: A phage therapy case

A phage therapy case 08 May 2019 16:22 #12874

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A phage therapy case 09 May 2019 09:36 #12875

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Thanks Hedge- enjoyed reading the article. The girl had cystic fibrosis I believe which seems to be a classical case for this type of treatment.
Anyway- individualized treatment versus the garbage that the pharma industry has created in the past is still a few generations away by my estimation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

A phage therapy case 11 May 2019 17:03 #12876

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Fas and others do appreciate the science and potential investmts later.

But let's not forget cell therapy for this site. Cytori may be exiting much but I think companies like semma and others are about to explode next year.

Cytx still can make money from liposomal drugs which work and I think avita has shown that cytx BARDA trial should work. No reason why both can't be winners. The company may have lost much terribly but game not over. Love to see the haters come out now and denigrate the focused cytori now.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites