Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ?

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 16 Feb 2018 15:29 #11329

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
franshei, what do you make of this ?

www.streetinsider.com/SEC+Filings/Form+RW+CESCA+THERAPEUTICS+INC.+/13800797.html

I wonder if the volume pop in CYTX this afternoon is related ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 17 Feb 2018 10:42 #11330

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

myownhedgefund wrote: franshei, what do you make of this ?

www.streetinsider.com/SEC+Filings/Form+RW+CESCA+THERAPEUTICS+INC.+/13800797.html

I wonder if the volume pop in CYTX this afternoon is related ? www.cytx-investor.com/forum/ot-or-not/1563-hmmm-so-no-kool-deal-coming/edit/11330

Franshei has not responded to this post as well as one by Fas earlier in the week - in fact, he has not posted for a while - not like him - Fas, do you have his e-mail to check if he is okay?

Fas, did you try to reach Franshei by e-mail - my guess is that he is annoyed at a couple of posts that he may have taken the wrong way - I understand your possible reluctance, but his business knowledge is worth trying to keep - I have no way to contact him.

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 20 Feb 2018 10:08 #11352

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, see my comment (last paragraph) on previous post in this category.

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 20 Feb 2018 11:55 #11353

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101
Rodney-

There is a private message system on this Board- all subscribers can use it. I just wrote you one. Just click the symbol on the left side at the bottom of the user section yxou want to contact.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 20 Feb 2018 12:46 #11354

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: Rodney-

There is a private message system on this Board- all subscribers can use it. I just wrote you one. Just click the symbol on the left side at the bottom of the user section yxou want to contact.

Thanks - I sent Franshei a message - if he responds, how will I know - I never received your message?

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 20 Feb 2018 13:33 #11355

• fas
Look at the top right corner of the page- (to the right of the Lodge navigation bar- a little below that)- you will see "private messages" and just click that.
In that message I gave you Franshei´s email address, which I do not want to make public. I do respect privacy.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 20 Feb 2018 14:57 #11356

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: Look at the top right corner of the page- (to the right of the Lodge navigation bar- a little below that)- you will see "private messages" and just click that.
In that message I gave you Franshei´s email address, which I do not want to make public. I do respect privacy.

Thanks.

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 22 Feb 2018 15:27 #11357

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, I have e-mailed Franshei three times without a response - my guess is that he is pissed-off at your "kidding" reply since he has not posted since then - or may be he is just on vacation, or finished with CYTX.

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 23 Feb 2018 04:27 #11362

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, I have e-mailed Franshei three times without a response - my guess is that he is pissed-off at your "kidding" reply since he has not posted since then - or may be he is just on vacation, or finished with CYTX.

Yeah- I also figured he might have been insulted by my "underpants" remark. If that was the case, I do apologize, since it was not my usual style, probably inappropriate and overly harsh. Whatever could be the case, I am sure we can work it out as grown-ups.

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 23 Feb 2018 10:01 #11366

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
*** I also figured he might have been insulted by my "underpants" remark***

I doubt this is the case.
We are all big boys and girls and can take a little ribbing along with the spirited debate.

Hmmm, so no KOOL deal coming ? 23 Feb 2018 10:32 #11367

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: *** I also figured he might have been insulted by my "underpants" remark***

I doubt this is the case.
We are all big boys and girls and can take a little ribbing along with the spirited debate.

Unfortunately, I think that Franshei may have some of the old-world mentality.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites