Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: EU COOKIE DIRECTIVES

EU COOKIE DIRECTIVES 07 Oct 2013 08:32 #935

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1105
Since I am a very dedicated law biding citizen, I also have to comply with legislation concerning my web publishing activities.

In the EU there is a law that prescribes that webmasters ask their visitors for permission to use cookies, which as might know stores some information on those visitors- but only IP user name and password. Without cookies you cannot have communities or boards if you like.

I have installed a program that ask for permission-

IF YOU DECLINE YOU CANNOT LOG IN AT ALL

So, I suggest you ok that, since it is common practice and part of the web.

There seems to be a geographic recognition feature (based on IP addresses) in the tool, so US visitors (probably will not be asked. All EU based visitors will. A ribbon will come up at the top of the screen asking you to press the green button : "I AGREE"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites