Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: The future of this website

The future of this website 07 Apr 2019 03:18 #12773

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1105
Yeah- yesterday was kind of a horrible day with a lot of work done for nothing. This also made me realize that it is time for change.
Basically all this crap about blunders from Saad, Calhoun and Hedrick is a thing of the past. Cytori is not MY company any longer, just an investment. Most has little relevance now, so can all be deleted and so can all content of three other sites I maintained. Only relevance has this board, which I started to like despite the occasional hassle it brought me and the page where I describe my own health restoration efforts. After some thinking- I believe I have 3 options-

1. transfer the 2 relevant webs i.e. Raccoon Lodge and Young-foxes.com to my own internet provider in Germany and continue with two sites- Raccoonlodge.com and Fas.kuiters.de.
2. Stay in Chicago and downgrade the services at Siteground, where I am now by maintaining just one page- fas.kuiters.com where the Raccoon Lodge can be an integral part of that site, discussing regenerative- and holistic medicine (and investing)
3. quit all together - whether I want to do that, will be decided relatively soon (see other post)

I will keep you posted on my thought process, but target date for a decision is early May, since my subscription requires renewal on May 28th and I have no intention to keep on paying for something not required and needed by anybody.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The future of this website 07 Apr 2019 15:12 #12775

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote: Yeah- yesterday was kind of a horrible day with a lot of work done for nothing. This also made me realize that it is time for change.
Basically all this crap about blunders from Saad, Calhoun and Hedrick is a thing of the past. Cytori is not MY company any longer, just an investment. Most has little relevance now, so can all be deleted and so can all content of three other sites I maintained. Only relevance has this board, which I started to like despite the occasional hassle it brought me and the page where I describe my own health restoration efforts. After some thinking- I believe I have 3 options-

1. transfer the 2 relevant webs i.e. Raccoon Lodge and Young-foxes.com to my own internet provider in Germany and continue with two sites- Raccoonlodge.com and Fas.kuiters.de.
2. Stay in Chicago and downgrade the services at Siteground, where I am now by maintaining just one page- fas.kuiters.com where the Raccoon Lodge can be an integral part of that site, discussing regenerative- and holistic medicine (and investing)
3. quit all together - whether I want to do that, will be decided relatively soon (see other post)

I will keep you posted on my thought process, but target date for a decision is early May, since my subscription requires renewal on May 28th and I have no intention to keep on paying for something not required and needed by anybody.

/

Fas, I know that you were distraught over the Cell Therapy sale to Lorem for "only" $4 million - however, the reality is that most of CYTX's current value in the Cell Therapy business was actually kept, namely the Japanese business and BARDA - there is no way that Oxford which had a collateralized security interest in all those sold assets (as well as those retained) would have let the sale take place if they did not believe that their $13 million was secure with the remaining assets - therefore, the game is not yet over and the puny market cap of $5 million allows for a lot of potential gain to be realized - having said that, I respect your decision to close the site, but I truly hope that it is for personal reasons and NOT that the game is over.:yep: :really:

The future of this website 07 Apr 2019 15:26 #12776

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
"...there is no way that Oxford which had a collateralized security interest in all those sold assets (as well as those retained) would have let the sale take place if they did not believe that their $13 million was secure with the remaining assets..."

LOL, Oxford had little choice but to accept. It DOES NOT mean they believe their $!3 million is secure. Far from it. There were no other options. With Giaro gone, its over, IMHO. Fas, If you just want to set up a message board, you can do it for free on REDDIT.

The future of this website 07 Apr 2019 19:08 #12777

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: "...there is no way that Oxford which had a collateralized security interest in all those sold assets (as well as those retained) would have let the sale take place if they did not believe that their $13 million was secure with the remaining assets..."

LOL, Oxford had little choice but to accept. It DOES NOT mean they believe their $!3 million is secure. Far from it. There were no other options. With Giaro gone, its over, IMHO. Fas, If you just want to set up a message board, you can do it for free on REDDIT.

/

"Giaro"?? LOL, you can't even spell names JO.

The future of this website 08 Apr 2019 06:21 #12779

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Fas
Best of luck whatever you decide but if you are interested in my two cents, I agree that simplifying your life is the way to go, especially since the regen aspects of Cytori died, in my opinion, nearly 2 years ago.
Thank you once again for the monumental efforts you put forth in maintaining this site over the years.

WST vs RS
It will be no surprise to RS that I come down on WST's side with the Oxford issue.
At least this deal (sale) keeps the most expensive loan known to man alive for at least a few more months.

The future of this website 08 Apr 2019 06:47 #12780

• fas
hedge- as usual I have a different opinion - I think it is very well possible that the Board/Hedrick want clarity as to the profile they present to Wallstreet i.e. oncology company to keep things simple. I still do believe, having dug a bit in liposomal technology, that at a point in time when cash is not an issue any longer, the subject of targeted delivery of vesicles as druggable products may come up again. It is not only Hedrick´s background, but also that of the new CFO and Board members. We will see.
Especially since therapeutic matter- such as CCT- always needed more time to do their work and Cytori always needed more cash to tackle the wide variety of potential disorders, for which reason it was such a disaster back in 2005 that the Medtronic relation did not work. Now the chemotherapy products could bring this cash hopefully and if it does - new options may crop up..

WST- of course I do not want just a forum or board- I want to retain the 12.000+ posts here, some of which represented excellent research, which might become useful sometime- thereto want editorial freedom.
I am leaning strongly to option 2 at present- but tomorrow I will have a follow-up CAC scan and depending on results- option 3 might also come in play again.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The future of this website 08 Apr 2019 07:06 #12781

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks you for your effort FAS, I’ve enjoyed this board and the information it has provided.

The future of this website 08 Apr 2019 08:19 #12782

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
Best of luck whatever you decide but if you are interested in my two cents, I agree that simplifying your life is the way to go, especially since the regen aspects of Cytori died, in my opinion, nearly 2 years ago.
Thank you once again for the monumental efforts you put forth in maintaining this site over the years.

WST vs RS
It will be no surprise to RS that I come down on WST's side with the Oxford issue.
At least this deal (sale) keeps the most expensive loan known to man alive for at least a few more months.

/

HF, Oxford will eventually collect the entire $13 million - you can bet on that! :yep: :grin:

The future of this website 08 Apr 2019 13:29 #12783

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
***hedge- as usual I have a different opinion***
Yes, we definitely have different approaches.

***HF, Oxford will eventually collect the entire $13 million***
I hope they do....this was a brilliant loan on their part with years of high interest collected, free shares and warrants to sell unrestricted into the market and still the bulk of the principal owed with a strangle hold on the company that owes it !
One has to imagine CC still snickers.

The future of this website 08 Apr 2019 15:23 #12786

• mtpinman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I AGREE. FAS,WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH AND LUCK IN THE FUTURE. WISH THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

MTPINMAN

The future of this website 22 Apr 2019 11:23 #12819

• fas
I have done a lot of soul searching this past week and also after having some very pleasant technical exchanges with the Bulgarian help desk of Siteground (my hoster) I have decided to scale down my webhosting activities, but it will not have any impact on this site.

I will just close my other sites, move some of its content here, where appropriate and just keep this site, which reduces my maintenance cost considerably and does not have an impact on the Lodge whatsoever. Since the site name - cytx-investor.com- is quite established, I will keep it that way for the time being and just change it when I deem that to be appropriate.

So- (website) life continues as is. :grin: :yep:
The following user(s) said Thank You: belgiumineurope, myownhedgefund, rodney.strongg, b767cpt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites