Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fucked up

Fucked up 06 Apr 2019 15:14 #12768

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101
Been working on using my web presence for a hobby of my wife and myself and fucked up to the tune that I did not know how to help myself except for making a restore of the prior day.

That will have deleted some posts, for which I apologize- however it is what it is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Fucked up 06 Apr 2019 15:34 #12769

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote: Been working on using my web presence for a hobby of my wife and myself and fucked up to the tune that I did not know how to help myself except for making a restore of the prior day.

That will have deleted some posts, for which I apologize- however it is what it is.

/

Sorry for the mishap - I had a post re the proxy filing - one of the things to vote on was a RS in case there is not a cure before August for the $1 price issue.

Fucked up 06 Apr 2019 15:49 #12770

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry Fas..hope you are ok..very quiet. Thanks for keeping this forum going

Fucked up 06 Apr 2019 17:51 #12772

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Hi Fas, I would also like to thank you for keeping this forum open. I have long been a cheerleader of ADRC and in some ways feel bad about it, to the extent that the cheerleading was via the catastrophe that is Cytori.

There is a huge amount of ongoing research going on in regenerative medicine in general, and ADRC in particular. This forum gives me and possibly others a way of following developments not only in CYTX but the regenerative space in general .......... eg AVITA

Also, I was impressed with your personal journey in treating yourself through a more holistic approach ........ something I have not been able to bring myself to do, yet. What forums, articles etc. that relate to your approach could you provide us/me with ............. Thanks and kind regards, John

Fucked up 07 Apr 2019 04:12 #12774

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101

rongside wrote:
Also, I was impressed with your personal journey in treating yourself through a more holistic approach ........ something I have not been able to bring myself to do, yet. What forums, articles etc. that relate to your approach could you provide us/me with ............. Thanks and kind regards, John

John- I think it is only too late to change when you are dead - I guess I was pretty close to that 5 years ago, after MI, cancer, diabetes and a laundry list of smaller metabolic syndrome disorders. I was 65 when I changed and I will be 70 next month and possess the best serum values now compared to the rest of my life. Mind you I never had time for doctors in my corporate life, so I can only compare those with values of the past 20 years.

Anyway- key are insulin resistance and pain. have your fasting insulin measured for once and I can tell you if you need to change. A proper functioning hormonal system balance is key (insulin is obviously part of that) and I focused on that because of HALE (:grin: )

What is HALE you may ask- it means Health Adjusted Life Expectancy. If you read Wikipedia on Life Expectancy in general, you will find more info. But learning about that, scared me to death, several years ago. Basically (developed) countries have a statistical life expectancy for men of about 80 years. However the last 10 thereof are deducted for HALE since health IN GENERAL has so deteriorated that those years are no fun any longer (dementia as a good example) i.e. quality of life is gone. My goal is simply to be healthy in those "last" years- not have pain, IR and mental clarity, compared to the "rest". It seems to be working and even my conservative endocrinologist agrees with my assessment that I probably already had some of my HALE years in the past, but that the future looks bright.
Take care.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SH

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites