Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shattered Dreams

Shattered Dreams 02 Apr 2019 03:47 #12747

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Did not sleep very well last night and feel rather depressed in view of the events yesterday, although I do believe that the likelihood that the Cytori share price should do well in the next 12 months is rather good - plenty of potential triggers still and BK threads gone. Does that mean it was in the best shareholder interests? Probably- still - my dreams have been pretty shattered.

At least there is another believer in the technology in Lin and he has more money than Cytori most likely. So- question is- where do I/we go from here.

I do not know yet- I think I will take a break and try to collect myself - I do have a desire to find out the truth, since it is too simple to load everything on incompetent management.

Hope everybody can keep the peace and be nice to each other. :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rongside

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Shattered Dreams 02 Apr 2019 05:08 #12748

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote: Did not sleep very well last night and feel rather depressed in view of the events yesterday, although I do believe that the likelihood that the Cytori share price should do well in the next 12 months is rather good - plenty of potential triggers still and BK threads gone. Does that mean it was in the best shareholder interests? Probably- still - my dreams have been pretty shattered.

At least there is another believer in the technology in Lin and he has more money than Cytori most likely. So- question is- where do I/we go from here.

I do not know yet- I think I will take a break and try to collect myself - I do have a desire to find out the truth, since it is too simple to load everything on incompetent management.

Hope everybody can keep the peace and be nice to each other. :bye:

/

Fas, thanks for all of your leg-work on the releases and CC - as Sean Hannity says, trouble not your heart - the Lorem deal was for the best - CYTX is not done YET!!:yep: :joy: :cool:

Shattered Dreams 03 Apr 2019 04:43 #12754

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Where we go from here IS important. The easy thing to do is to write off the stock and the experience. However, I believe these types of equity implosions should not be forgotten (I certainly won't). It is also important to see what happens to a technology that had so many enthralled with its promise. So many partners and equity investors who lost substanial amounts of money. We old timers know who they are.

At a time when the regenerative medicine space is booming and we have validation of the autologous cell paradigm (eg. Avita, AND Cytori: diffuse scleroderma hand treatment) it is intriguing........ no, it is galling, to see this technology given away for peanuts. I will not be in the least surprised to see K.T. Lim sell this off to some chinese pharma for a pretty penny.

What happens if the BARDA trial is succesful.? Lorem swoops in and sells it for burn treatments worldwide. The same thing applies if the French trial shows effectiveness in diffuse scleroderma, and all the oher IIS eg Mayo and osteonecrosis. Lim has doubled down. He isn't stupid. He has taken all the assets and left us with the debt, and a management team which is going to try its luck in the ultra competitive generic cancer drug space with not enough money.

I wonder what woiuld have happened if they had never bought Azaya and had instead done a new trial in diffuse scleroderma patients?

The link below says it all. In the first paragraph replace the specific countries with '' the whole fucking world, except Japan'' and then you will begin to understand the magnitude of what has transpired. I for one will be following developments of Lorem Vascular (Trojan Horse Unlimited) irregardless of what happens to CYTX.

www.loremvascular.com/

Shattered Dreams 03 Apr 2019 07:02 #12757

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

rongside wrote: Where we go from here IS important. The easy thing to do is to write off the stock and the experience. However, I believe these types of equity implosions should not be forgotten (I certainly won't). It is also important to see what happens to a technology that had so many enthralled with its promise. So many partners and equity investors who lost substanial amounts of money. We old timers know who they are.

At a time when the regenerative medicine space is booming and we have validation of the autologous cell paradigm (eg. Avita, AND Cytori: diffuse scleroderma hand treatment) it is intriguing........ no, it is galling, to see this technology given away for peanuts. I will not be in the least surprised to see K.T. Lim sell this off to some chinese pharma for a pretty penny.

What happens if the BARDA trial is succesful.? Lorem swoops in and sells it for burn treatments worldwide. The same thing applies if the French trial shows effectiveness in diffuse scleroderma, and all the oher IIS eg Mayo and osteonecrosis. Lim has doubled down. He isn't stupid. He has taken all the assets and left us with the debt, and a management team which is going to try its luck in the ultra competitive generic cancer drug space with not enough money.

I wonder what woiuld have happened if they had never bought Azaya and had instead done a new trial in diffuse scleroderma patients?

The link below says it all. In the first paragraph replace the specific countries with '' the whole fucking world, except Japan'' and then you will begin to understand the magnitude of what has transpired. I for one will be following developments of Lorem Vascular (Trojan Horse Unlimited) irregardless of what happens to CYTX.

www.loremvascular.com/

/

Does not appear to me that Lorem has any rights with respect to the Barda contract or any commercial products developed therefrom.

Shattered Dreams 04 Apr 2019 20:09 #12766

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
The sell out of most cell therapy seems an act of desperation to survive. The flip side is the new CFO was in charge of Sciclone which went from 1 dollar to 12 dollars earlier in the decade. Sciclone was a specialty pharma which found a niche in Japan. They sold out to PE in 2015 but not before becoming profitable. May be an alternative as well Kosan also sold off to BMS many years ago by Titus...

Shattered Dreams 04 Apr 2019 20:10 #12767

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Sorry meant sciclone worked in China. Could cytori do the same in Japan with selling off oncology drug to Chinese pharma? Lots of cash trying to still exit in China.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites