Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cytx-investor.com "delivered from your doorstep"

Cytx-investor.com "delivered from your doorstep" 10 Jun 2013 08:08 #537

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Just a small technical update, to keep you informed of my progress in matters publishing.

First- I finally have my root server under "total control". Changed some of the configurations of the CPanel (Parallells Plesk) and do not get the daily messages that my CPU usage is on "yellow " or "red" alert. 10 days ago this resulted even in 2 instances that the website could not be reached for an hour or so. That cannot happen anymore.

Second- Cytx-investor.com is now delivered from different servers in Europe and US over a CDN service. CDN stands for Content Delivery Network, where as upon a call from say Wichita Falls Texas, the nearest server is selected by DNS servers, who have the static content stored of my site- check for updates on my server in Berlin (where I have my server) and delivers static content and updates from the nearest CDN server, which would be Fort Worth in this example. So the site speed should be improved by some degree.
Let me know your experience if possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytx-investor.com "delivered from your doorstep" 13 Jun 2013 12:59 #548

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
fas, site speed improvement noticed from my slow mac, page load speed was .277 seconds, thanks. On another tech topic here, my HTC droid has lost the ability to utilize this site in a mobile format, somehow I'm unable to pick up the joomla version that I had and loved before. Not seeing a view in mobile format at botttom of page anymore. Ideas?

d9

Cytx-investor.com "delivered from your doorstep" 14 Jun 2013 09:51 #553

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Hi D9-

Thanks for your help- all feed back helps me!! :woohoo:

I did some tweaking on the joomla mobile extension- maybe it works for you now. At Google developers, where I check the "technical health" of my sites, I can fetch cytx-investor.com from the Google system for the three different main mobile types- Google reports "success" for all of them, so it should work I guess.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites