Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Registration for the Lodge & other pages

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 03 Aug 2016 10:44 #7526

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
I have completed the totally new set up of one of my old websites... www.cell-treatment.net .

That website is 100% secure- encrypted- has the highest WOT community rating which there is (see about WOT = Web Of Trust -: HERE and since it is a simple page- one article and one contact form I could also set it up with all my security expertise of 9 years web publishing.

That is the safest place - for me and for users- to set up registration for this website and my other websites- since I am quite sure the demand will come soon :grin: . That means - I will synchronise the new registrations at cell-treatment.net and add them to the registered users of my other sites on a whatever... weekly basis or so.

Link to the site.. REGISTRATION FOR LODGE AND OTHER SITES - the place is on the right side at the bottom
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619, Old Young Fox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 03 Aug 2016 14:39 #7527

• fas

fas wrote: I have completed the totally new set up of one of my old websites... www.cell-treatment.net .

That website is 100% secure- encrypted- has the highest WOT community rating which there is (see about WOT = Web Of Trust -: HERE and since it is a simple page- one article and one contact form I could also set it up with all my security expertise of 9 years web publishing.

That is the safest place - for me and for users- to set up registration for this website and my other websites- since I am quite sure the demand will come soon :grin: . That means - I will synchronise the new registrations at cell-treatment.net and add them to the registered users of my other sites on a whatever... weekly basis or so.

Link to the site.. REGISTRATION FOR LODGE AND OTHER SITES - the place is on the right side at the bottom

Of course- if you are already one of the 153 REGISTERED users of this site- this message has no relevance to you. You do not have a need for registering any longer. This is only for newbees which surely will come our way.. :whistle: :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rongside

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 03 Aug 2016 19:29 #7528

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fas, I'd just like to thank you for your efforts in creating this forum. It took skill, effort and commitment. The Cytx-Investor website has provided a wealth of information sourced by essentially serious and positively motivated investors. In particular, the lodge has been, and I believe will continue to be a high caliber forum under your watchful eye. The Yahoo boards were a lost cause and have in fact now virtually disappeared.

This board has been instrumental in my holding my equity positions and adding. Time will tell if it was/is the right thing to have done. But like you, I am a believer.
Thanks for making it easier to hold on ........... right or wrong.

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 04 Aug 2016 07:25 #7529

• fas

rongside wrote: Fas, I'd just like to thank you for your efforts in creating this forum. It took skill, effort and commitment. The Cytx-Investor website has provided a wealth of information sourced by essentially serious and positively motivated investors. In particular, the lodge has been, and I believe will continue to be a high caliber forum under your watchful eye. The Yahoo boards were a lost cause and have in fact now virtually disappeared.

This board has been instrumental in my holding my equity positions and adding. Time will tell if it was/is the right thing to have done. But like you, I am a believer.
Thanks for making it easier to hold on ........... right or wrong.

You are welcome John- everybody is welcome. But it should be said with the swindling visitor numbers, that there are a lot of folks that do not have our stamina. As written before- the events from the recent past- the limited OA approval in Japan and the stories I have been writing about that should ring bells like crazy in everybody's ears. It apparently does not...and people keep focussing on corporate stories from Hedrick which -to me- are half the truth. Of course- STAR is immensely important and so is IDIS- Japan however short term should be key- with all that is going on there, a Japanese partner- finally- does make all the sense in the world.

Anyway- I tested the transfer of encrypted user data from cell-treatment.net to the site with two users. Rodney.strong should be able to login here now and mtpinman´s data were probably overwritten here with his entry at cell-treatment.net. For all registered users who forgot their passwords, re-registering at cell-treatment.net is an option too, since your encrypted password will be overwritten in case user name and email address agree to the prior entry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 04 Aug 2016 09:18 #7530

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fas, although I fear it is highly unlikely perhaps we will hear something that will stimulate positive conversation in the lodge :vegas:

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 04 Aug 2016 10:21 #7531

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Fas,

The last "capital raise" was so poorly executed that it took the wind out of our sails. Injuries like that take time to heal. Lets hope Cytori survives long enough for the healing process to create new vigor in the shareholders. Your patience with this management and stalwart belief in the science is important to me and to many others on this board. Thank you for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 04 Aug 2016 16:53 #7534

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
ditto fatboy!
You have an uncanny, eloquent way of putting your thoughts to text. Enjoy all contributions to this board.

d9
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 04 Aug 2016 19:39 #7535

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fatboy, the last capital raise whereby the existing shareholders had precedence over front running investment banks (lenders of last resort) was in my opinion a success. Admittedly I am still underwater in these shares but the company raised the funds to continue, and for the first time I could actually give money directly to the company to finance its success (hopefully).

The fact that many investors did not subscribe simply left more shares available to those who wanted them, Perhaps some of these investors wanted to close out out shorts and/or simply go long. Given the situation facing management and the players aligned against them, I believe they did well.

In any case the share is trading lower than the strike issue price so all those who felt that the issue price was too high have an excellent opportunity to buy low. Of course caveat emptor applies. Good luck with your CYTX shares. In that regard at least I hope and believe we are on the same page.

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 05 Aug 2016 10:42 #7542

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rongside wrote:

In any case the share is trading lower than the strike issue price

Exactly why the financing was a debacle. Total dilution with absolutely no upside. Shareholders had "precedence"? I guess you could say that. Why not? I think we need more than luck especially considering the last quarterly report. This book looks like we may be in the final chapters so being on the same page may be inevitable soon.

Registration for the Lodge & other pages 05 Aug 2016 13:39 #7547

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
D9,

I don't have the technical knowledge to contribute intricate analysis of the science. I leave that to others whose work I sincerely appreciate. I call it the way I see it. Sometimes I get so pissed that I just can't help but be negative but then there is always a "hope" that the science will be able to help humanity cope with the terrible consequences of illness. There is a way forward I sincerely believe that. I believe Fas has created a community here that shines a light on the science of stem cells. That is why I am here, and why I have invested in Cytori.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites