Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Natural health information i.e. nothing related to popping pills , but genuine stuff without deadly side effects
  • Page:

TOPIC: Glutathione (reduced form) and liposomal action

Glutathione (reduced form) and liposomal action 29 May 2019 07:24 #12909

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
For those interested- we talked briefly a few months ago, about liposomal glutathione and the fact that I was trying that out. As usual, I had specific reasons for doing so (a medium sized German CHF study), but I will explain that at a later date. For now just two things-

1. I did the supplementation of liposomal glutathione for about 4 months. That is roughly 25 times of 10 ml of that stuff containing each time 400 mg reduced glutathione for a month. In May I had my lab done for the non-hormonal stuff at my general practitioner and of course included glutathione peroxidase 1 in the self pay lab- amazing result - I had 90.4 U/g in Hb, which is way above the range of 27.5 to 73.6. It is normal that at higher age that value comes down significantly. The lab serum measurement cost me less than 10$, which is only 10% of the cell measurement cost and good enough since serum correlates highly with mitochondrial cell concentrations.

2. Did find at youtube an excellent (but very technical) 1,5 hour presentation of a Dr. Tim Guilford -an expert in this product, who explained nicely how oral liposomal glutathione is taken up by the body in a way everybody can understand-

his words abbreviated- the stuff is taken up through the mucosa (so stays in the upper body - ways away from the stomach) into the lymphatic system. Than dumped into the thoratic duct before taken up by the superior vena cava (blood vain) and pumped into the heart i.e. blood circulation, after which it is taken up by the macrophages in the system.
Neat- I always thought the protective liposomes were there for protection against the stomach acids, with the pay load taken up by the lower digestive system. One is never old enough to learn.

Anyway- speaking about age- I am now also in my seventies- healthier than ever- with all the blood work (>50 values) all in excellent shape. This image taken on my birthday gives an impression-

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Glutathione (reduced form) and liposomal action 29 May 2019 08:44 #12910

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote: For those interested- we talked briefly a few months ago, about liposomal glutathione and the fact that I was trying that out. As usual, I had specific reasons for doing so (a medium sized German CHF study), but I will explain that at a later date. For now just two things-

1. I did the supplementation of liposomal glutathione for about 4 months. That is roughly 25 times of 10 ml of that stuff containing each time 400 mg reduced glutathione for a month. In May I had my lab done for the non-hormonal stuff at my general practitioner and of course included glutathione peroxidase 1 in the self pay lab- amazing result - I had 90.4 U/g in Hb, which is way above the range of 27.5 to 73.6. It is normal that at higher age that value comes down significantly. The lab serum measurement cost me less than 10$, which is only 10% of the cell measurement cost and good enough since serum correlates highly with mitochondrial cell concentrations.

2. Did find at youtube an excellent (but very technical) 1,5 hour presentation of a Dr. Tim Guilford -an expert in this product, who explained nicely how oral liposomal glutathione is taken up by the body in a way everybody can understand-

his words abbreviated- the stuff is taken up through the mucosa (so stays in the upper body - ways away from the stomach) into the lymphatic system. Than dumped into the thoratic duct before taken up by the superior vena cava (blood vain) and pumped into the heart i.e. blood circulation, after which it is taken up by the macrophages in the system.
Neat- I always thought the protective liposomes were there for protection against the stomach acids, with the pay load taken up by the lower digestive system. One is never old enough to learn.

Anyway- speaking about age- I am now also in my seventies- healthier than ever- with all the blood work (>50 values) all in excellent shape. This image taken on my birthday gives an impression-

/

Now if you could only get that lawn in better shape - LOL.

Glutathione (reduced form) and liposomal action 29 May 2019 11:56 #12911

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
I prefer to keep my wilderness round up and chemical free. Have several blackbird nests in that area of the image.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Glutathione (reduced form) and liposomal action 30 May 2019 19:54 #12915

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Yeah, I am afraid I had to stop my fertilizer service from coming about 3 years ago.
While wildlife abounds on my property even when the lawn was being treated...just felt it was the right thing to do to stop it...a few weeds can be (perhaps should be) tolerated for the greater good.
Of course the greatest damage was done by deer in my backyard....a wet winter and they tore it up with their hoofs pretty good...the lawn there finally has started to recover

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.174 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites