• Page:

TOPIC: As Expected Delisting Filing

As Expeted Delisting Filing 05 Jun 2015 08:00 #4615

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
On June 4, 2015, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), received a letter (the “Notice”) from the Listing
Qualifications staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) indicating that, based upon the closing bid price of the Company’s
common stock for the last 30 consecutive business days, the Company no longer meets the requirement to maintain a minimum bid price of $1
per share, as set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5450(a)(1).
In accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5810(c)(3)(A), the Company has been provided a period of 180 calendar days, or until December 1,
2015, in which to regain compliance. In order to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement, the closing bid price of the
Company’s common stock must be at least $1 per share for a minimum of ten consecutive business days during this 180-day period. In the
event that the Company does not regain compliance within this 180-day period, the Company may be eligible to seek an additional compliance
period of 180 calendar days if it meets the continued listing requirement for market value of publicly held shares and all other initial listing
standards for the Nasdaq Global Market, with the exception of the bid price requirement, and provides written notice to Nasdaq of its intent to
cure the deficiency during this second compliance period, by effecting a reverse stock split, if necessary. However, if it appears to the Nasdaq
Staff that the Company will not be able to cure the deficiency, or if the Company is otherwise not eligible, Nasdaq will provide notice to the
Company that its common stock will be subject to delisting. :puke:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

As Expeted Delisting Filing 05 Jun 2015 08:47 #4616

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Lots of time and there are always extensions if needed.

By then we will have trial data to look at and that will tell the true tale.

Until then, the considerations of our new big shareholder and management will be how this plays out. Do they want a R/S split or not ?
Last time huge mysterious volume appeared to save the day.

As Expeted Delisting Filing 05 Jun 2015 10:00 #4617

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

Do they want a R/S split or not ?

Personally I feel that although the consequence of a RS does not effect the true value of the underlining security, the pychological imact - i.e. the knowledge that the pps had to be manipulated in order to avoid de-listing, would be very negative.

That being said. I am anticipating a RS in the near future. :bash: :evil:

As Expeted Delisting Filing 05 Jun 2015 10:18 #4618

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
RS is done for two reasons, one is to raise the price... and second is to create room for more dilution.

The second reason is why it will be sold off again... This company is dead money and the odds are more than 90%.

Marc shouldn't care, since he is being taken care of, by off shore sharks... and the investors seem to be happy clowns, so all is well.

As Expeted Delisting Filing 09 Jun 2015 13:00 #4646

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9

cytxer wrote: RS is done for two reasons, one is to raise the price... and second is to create room for more dilution.

Like the theory that reverse splits cause a stock price to fall, I don't think you have a basis in fact on this. The number of authorized shares would be divided by 2 if a 2:1 reverse split were to happen.

As Expeted Delisting Filing 09 Jun 2015 13:23 #4647

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Aggie wrote,

The number of authorized shares would be divided by 2 if a 2:1 reverse split were to happen

Yes Aggie, you are exactly correct. I don't see how a reverse split would necessarily precede another round of dilution. Dilution can occur at any point and is not dependent on the float.

I just feel that having to do a RS in order to avoid de-listing would certainly be construed as a negative by the investment community.

It seems as though we are in a turbulent period for the company. Positive news is needed to counter the slow slide to oblivion that is taking place. The company has been reticent to provide any insight as to what progress it is making on the stated strategic goals it has articulated in the past. We need to know how the C2 is progressing. We need to know how the scleroderma trial is progressing. We need to know what is going on with BARDA. We need to know what is going on with LOREM. I feel as though the stockholders have been forgotten since the
"funding" was announced. Quiet is not good. No news only creates doubt.

This board seems to have lost its MOJO as well. We need to hear from those that care about CYTORI. Dialogue is a good thing. let's hear what you think fellow Raccoons!!!

As Expeted Delisting Filing 09 Jun 2015 14:50 #4648

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Plain and simple nothing at Cytori has changed except the titles and names on the door. The complete lack of communication ,and the treatment of share holders as nothing but irrelevant POS continue. Cytori is all promise and no follow through. It has been that way since I first invested in this company some 5 years ago and remains the same today. Nothing will change. Tiago is no better then Saad and Hedrick is worse then Chris Calhoun which I would never have thought possible. Probably a number of posters on this board we believed to be longs were actually wolves in sheep's clothing and have profited handsomely from shorting. There is nothing happening, no partnerships, nothing in Japan, nothing in China, no payments from Barda and god knows when next generation of Cellution machine will be ready if ever. We have been played. Sold a bill of goods and our money is gone. Sure we all did our DD but information is only as good as it's source so the info we received was worth what that stock is worth and that is nothing. Cytori is now no more then a Ponzi scheme and a nightmare. Management continues to collect salaries which they have manged to do for 15 years. the golden goose is dying and when the money runs out we have nothing to show for us. We have nobody to blame but ourselves for buying the BS and believing the tech. I am certain of two things. One is stem cells are the future and two that Cytori has been beaten to the punch lost any competitive advantage they had long ago. If there were anything positive to tell us management would be telling us for sure. The only positive they can tell us about is cost cutting and that is only to keep these crooks collecting paychecks until all is lost. 10x's our wildest dreams, I call bull shit. I give up.

As Expeted Delisting Filing 09 Jun 2015 16:51 #4649

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
fatboy....I dont think there will be much new to discuss near term, so although I will probably check in here daily I doubt I will be posting much until August.
I would point to the "second close" for the recent financing, the coming vote and the pricing of the warrants as a result of that second close as a point of interest if you want to try to get more dialogue on the board until then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

As Expeted Delisting Filing 10 Jun 2015 09:27 #4652

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge,

You are right. No need to bloviate about nonsense here. There will be input when it is warranted. Just frustrated at the lack of momentum Cytori is experiencing.

And I like referring to this board. It is one of the few intelligent forums around. Thanks to posters like you and the tireless efforts of Fas.

Hoping better days are ahead!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

As Expeted Delisting Filing 10 Jun 2015 10:27 #4654

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

I would point to the "second close" for the recent financing, the coming vote and the pricing of the warrants as a result of that second close as a point of interest if you want to try to get more dialogue on the board until then.

I agree with Hedge that there is little to discuss really. The main reason thereof is Hedrick and his policy to be "laserpoint" focussed on his two/three trials ONLY and want us all to forget about what happened in the past and refusing to talk about anything else going on. Than again, also only talks about these limited things 4x per year- which is not all that often really. :whistle:

Really sad. :puke:

Anyway- I talked to my partner on Monday. You know, he is the guy that made sure that Cytori (than still MacroPore) was compliant with Nasdaq application rules back in 2005- meaning he and his partner bought up all shares in the German market to make sure they stayed over 5$ for an extended period of time.
Cytori as a result was compliant all the time and rang the bell on Nasdaq in December 2005.

I think that SHOULD mean that the people of Cytori owe him something, also considering that his "following/clients" were the bulk of the "friends of Cytori" who did the financing in May 2009 and all lost their warrants recently on May11th of this year.

I think we both feel very similar- back in 2005/6 me and my buddies had 6-7% of all shares and one felt like, if there is an issue and one has a decent idea how to solve that, you pick up the phone. That feeling for me was all gone in 2009 after the Piper Jaffray secondaries and he goes through that motion right now. The mountain of shares is simply appalling. My partner even offered financing when pps was at 1,30. Sadly enough - "they" were not potent enough for the whole 25 Mio Mizuno deal, so a lot more shares had to be printed still....sigh.

Funny enough- we both share that the pathway is correct and feel confident that Cytori will get "there" ... It just so unbelievable sad and frustrating to know "what if when" etc etc etc...

Anyway- he still speaks with Hedrick every month, so I reminded him of ADVANCE data and our questions list. :whistle:

Silently- we both know what will come of those information issues.... :puke:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, fatboy

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites