CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mizuho- a too big to fail bank

Mizuho- a too big to fail bank 07 May 2015 10:38 #4450

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

Following the Lehmann disaster in 2008, more attention is being paid on the equity ratios and credit worthiness of banks in general.

Back in 2011 - world wide 29 banks were named as so called "mega banks", being a bank which has "system relevance" , due to its size and therefore is "too big to fail".

Of those 29 - three are Japanese- Sumitomo Mitsui, Mitsubishi UFG and yes- Mizuho.

I am not really into banks all that much, but believe you can see Mizuho as the Japanese JP Morgan- big in corporate liaisons and development.

I cannot imagine - a mismanaged Company like Cytori being handled by JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley or Goldman, just to name a few big addresses....

So- why Mizuho??? Sounds positive :really:

Any views?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Mizuho- a too big to fail bank 07 May 2015 12:31 #4451

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Fas...While not familiar with Mizuho....I thought the use of a Japanese bank was indeed interesting.

Mizuho- a too big to fail bank 07 May 2015 13:43 #4452

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Doubt there is any significance. Someone at Cytori new someone a mizuho, is my guess. Maybe our ne CFO?

Mizuho- a too big to fail bank 07 May 2015 13:51 #4453

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Could be WST, could be.
Either way....the sooner we get this debt off the books the better.

Mizuho- a too big to fail bank 08 May 2015 11:57 #4455

• fas
That Girao has international contacts as a Brazilian is very likely. However surely none in Japan. With both KPMG and NuVasive the chance was minimal.

No- for business development this is very interesting.... and dangerous. :evil:

Good thing is Sabby & Co seem to have been involved again, but surely Mizuho placed in Japan too, where there was "some" interest.... :whistle: :whistle: :really:

I have a bad feeling about this all and do not trust Hedrick (and the BOD) for one cent. :evil: :evil:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Mizuho- a too big to fail bank 08 May 2015 13:21 #4456

• keysman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Fas
(Good thing is Sabby & Co seem to have been involved again)
I have that same feeling due to the few warrant conversions ($700000) Atm & Warrants. Have you found anything in writing about Sabby's purchasing more units.
Thanks

Mizuho- a too big to fail bank 08 May 2015 13:33 #4457

• fas
Keysman-

As usual - everything except 8K´s or 10Qs and Ks from the Company itself are pure speculation and "careful translation" and "interpretation" of the grapevine. :really:

As occurs often with Cytori- even May 15 information on insti holdings will be kind of irrelevant , due to the waterfall of shares that has been thrown on the market. :bash:

I am not sure how some folks still manage to look in the mirror when they wake up. :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Mizuho- a too big to fail bank 08 May 2015 16:12 #4458

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
****I have a bad feeling about this all and do not trust Hedrick (and the BOD) for one cent***

What could be bad ? Buyout or BK ? Either way the pain ends !!! :bang:

****I am not sure how some folks still manage to look in the mirror when they wake up.****

Clown make-up applied thickly and a big red nose hides much...LOL ! :bang: :evil: :KO:

Be happy Fas, its nearly story time again.

Mizuho- a too big to fail bank 08 May 2015 18:55 #4459

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Fas, there are some faiths out there that teach a very interesting viewpoint. It could go something like this:

Now you see the whole picture, all the lines and all the BS that were ever told... Next time go with the flow, instead of resistance, you know where this beast is headed... place your bet accordingly... Then you sit back and let them take on KARMA, while you "walk your path"...

That is what I have done, and tried to share a little bit as well.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites