Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
CYTX Financial performance development

TOPIC: So- whats up guys? short squeeze?

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 10:25 #3527

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Here are powers at work that seem to be on "the good side" for a change.. :whistle:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 10:40 #3528

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
It is the brute force of short squeeze I was dreaming about last year, but I take it.

If we go above 1.22 and stay a while with good volume, could be sign of more good stuff coming our way... maybe China/Athena/EU/Japan, etc...

50 million shares in a week, could be solid base for the next jump (if a good news comes out soon ), then selling in 1s and 2s could be a bad idea...

shorts will be pushing us higher, BUT we do need another good news (big one please)

It's been so long, I don't know what to do with her :really:

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 10:55 #3529

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I don't think this has anything to do with news today or a short squeeze.

It's just rapid-fire awareness (on sites like stocktwits) and a low float.

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 11:38 #3533

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Me's thinks its an orchestrated pump and dump spearheaded by algo's.

A little tease two days ago to wet the whistle and then hit'em with the 20 million in volume.

FYI- fas your website blocked my office IP. I must have entered my password wrong too many times

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 12:25 #3534

• fas

FYI- fas your website blocked my office IP. I must have entered my password wrong too many times

Yes CCDG- I configured my system as such that I get exceptions reported. Someday I will switch that off.

Anyway- I also ban folks for just one hour, who got their passwords 3x wrong. Main thing is to ward off computer attacks, not human mistakes.

DOV made a post here- during the week, which is rare for him- saying a big institutional finished their DD and want at least 5%... :grin:

Markets in the US are extremely manipulated, but in the end, if you can convince "Big Money" there is no stopping a stock with good technology, not to speak of "disruptive technology".

I still think 10K CYTX will make a $ Millionaire one day and that statement is not a "fas original". When we are there I will convey the "inventor". :grin: :vegas:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 12:38 #3535

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
A short seller borrowed almost all my shares yesterday. Rate had spiked to 11%. I hope that Cytori, unless they have better immediate options, is using the Cowen ATM line to raise capital as we speak. I'd be happy with $20,000,000 at $1 per share and no warrants, given where we were just a couple of weeks ago.

BTW, I think DOV was just stating a possiblity about an institution coming in. Maybe KT Lim adding?

WST

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 13:02 #3536

• fas
This is what DOV wrote:

Hedge, you forgot #5

A large institutional buyer has been introduced to Cytori and has completed their due diligence. They want a 5% + position.

Sounds pretty much matter of fact to me....

But while you mention Hedge... Hedge where ARE YOU...are you all right?

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 13:46 #3537

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11

fas wrote:

Yes CCDG- I configured my system as such that I get exceptions reported. Someday I will switch that off.

Anyway- I also ban folks for just one hour, who got their passwords 3x wrong. Main thing is to ward off computer attacks, not human mistakes.

DOV made a post here- during the week, which is rare for him- saying a big institutional finished their DD and want at least 5%... :grin:

Markets in the US are extremely manipulated, but in the end, if you can convince "Big Money" there is no stopping a stock with good technology, not to speak of "disruptive technology".

I still think 10K CYTX will make a $ Millionaire one day and that statement is not a "fas original". When we are there I will convey the "inventor". :grin: :vegas:

one think is sure...volume is impressive and will be maybe retrace some next days if no news comes out but with new news this could spike again...momentum is here....if they could PR news about china ,japan or a partner 2$ is in the making...i sold and feel stupid now but till no news about financing i don't feel good about a new investment here....maybe some longs are selling here a portion of their position to recup some losses...hedge is maybe doing the same?

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 13:52 #3538

• fas

maybe some longs are selling here a portion of their position to recoup some losses...hedge is maybe doing the same?

No- I do not think Hedge would do such a thing- despite being cranky, I think he knows the value of the tech- otherwise he would not have been around that long. Some other longs, with lesser know-how in the tech are "lost" for the time being it seems... :grin: :grin:

A statement from Agamennus at Yahoo:

Good luck. Now I actually agree with you this has a good chance of retracing further and I did sell my position earlier today. I still believe that the value is way over a buck.

:bye: :bye:

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 14:21 #3539

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
One thing to add about algos. They pick the stocks in which there is interest, since being the middle man is making them money. so a 30 million share day might be 10-15 million real interest, but still there is real interest. they just buy it for you and hand the shares to you with a profit, since they are faster than the rest.

This real interest, is way too much and makes me wonder if the "big money" is "drafting" behind the "OK news" to pick up shares before the real news hits.. I know, but I have seen it before....

Now, they are keeping down, and below 1.22 (so far)... if no news soon, then we will retrace, but a good news tomorrow morning and this could hurt some people.

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 14:26 #3540

• fas
Thanks for the info. Sounds plausible, but really I have no clue. :winky:

Hey forgot...ol buddy, whats your take????

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 14:44 #3541

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
No resistance til 142......money is raised via warrants. 250 next

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 14:58 #3542

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
no clue...but happy with the gain.

we will see in the next days

holdi

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 15:02 #3543

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Fas, if it retraces hard, I am a buyer again. I just don't feel good with 70% moves in a day.

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 15:09 #3544

• fas

if no news soon, then we will retrace, but a good news tomorrow morning and this could hurt some people.

I am with cytxer.

The news that got us here, was basically NO NEWS- but there is plenty REAL NEWS in the pipeline IMHO and I think that will not take long.

So - I am with Forgot too, think 1,42 will be behind us soon and off we go- 2,50 next station and all this drama will have a happy end for the stayers amongst us. :KO:

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 15:57 #3545

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

fas wrote:

if no news soon, then we will retrace, but a good news tomorrow morning and this could hurt some people.

I am with cytxer.

The news that got us here, was basically NO NEWS- but there is plenty REAL NEWS in the pipeline IMHO and I think that will not take long.

So - I am with Forgot too, think 1,42 will be behind us soon and off we go- 2,50 next station and all this drama will have a happy end for the stayers amongst us. :KO:

No real tangible news got us the spike today but it was slowly ramped up over the last few days.

Hey, this may be only annecdotal but if cytori can ramp up 70% gains on no news....just imagine what these algo's will do for the hedge funds once China approval comes or BARDA forces the FDA's hand and we have celutions in every VA and military base across the world. :happy:

Just sayin'. Great things to come no matter what. :vegas:

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 26 Feb 2015 19:28 #3546

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I am here Fas and just fine. Was away from my computer today and will likely miss tomorrow as well but was checking the PPS and the incredible volume from afar. Still own all shares LONG !!!

Touching on a few comments from this thread and some of my own:

I am with WST that with this volume tapping the ATM given the poor pricing of the last raise doesn't seem like a bad idea.

New big player/players as DOV suggest ? Well something started this move with volume a few days ago. If his suggestion is correct we will see filings at some point.

The real news came from the EU the other day...todays was pretty much meaningless other than the implication that with more centers perhaps the trial can enroll faster.

Over-bought looking at RSI but Momo can push things to incredible values at times No PPS projections. some consolidation on light volume and a close above the 200 dma would be nice way to end the week or start next week. Forgotmothanuno still likes $1.42 area as resistance .. I don't know if that level really is key or not from what I am looking at but breaking the 200 dma should set us up to close the gap in the $2 area. No time table to offer.

Short squeeze ? maybe some but the pro's have played this masterfully. With this kind of volume there is a incredible amount of churn. Reasons aside...if we can 9 more closing days at $1 or above we are in the clear for NASDAQ complience . I hate the idea of a R/S.

Should be a interesting conference call come March. Lets hope we get some real info. New info. Positive info. :whistle:

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 27 Feb 2015 09:39 #3559

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
We're looking for 2 consecutive daily closes above 142......technical stop loss then becomes 2 consecutive daily closes below 142.......just like I said last time months ago as it broke support which was 142........now that same number is resistance......you see how it just stopped there???there's a reason and it is very simple .THAT WAS THE ALL TIME PRIOR LOW..........no rocket science here.........just how it works. At any rate , the stock is doing exactly what it should......it tested the resistance area then backed off..........the next RUN hopefully gets us above that and stays. The next major resistance is 1001.......the old high..........if/when we we ever get two consecutive closes above this old high , there is enough point and figure count to get us to 70 - 75 dollars per share.........first order of business is 1 dollar 42 cents............Hopefully , Roche decides not to buy the company , because if they do ........then none of us make any money ( BIG MONEY ) .........I hate to say 10x your wildest dreams but I believe that is what will ultimately happen with cytori......I just hope they dont get bought out......Should have enuf cash .....EXECUTION is now back on the front burner ......forgot

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 27 Feb 2015 19:26 #3573

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Yes TODAY in stopped at $1.42 but both yesterday and today were failures of the 200dma

I say in conquers this (closing basis) then moves on to your $1.42. Crazy news may shatter both on the same day...otherwise we will just have to see how it plays out.

More happy with day two above $1.00

So- whats up guys? short squeeze? 27 Feb 2015 19:39 #3574

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Hedge , Why don't you stick to your area of expertise.....it's not T/A. My comments about 142 were well documented MONTHS ago and it IS the number to "care about".......technically.............( It is so basic , it certainly doesn't require a seasoned trader to figure out )..........Who do you think sold a few hundred thousand shares (TODAY ) as the stock approached 142? ......promulgating the self fulfilling prophecy? Guys who are confident about their trading skillset? .......or another sheep-like group? ........and bought it back on the close today because it was anticipated. Here's another damn nice thing that occurred today.........a huge amount of effort and no result unless you count 1 penny moves.......When we get on top of 142, the real explosion begins. You know LESS than nothing about trading.........leave it alone .........please (lol) .............Forgot
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Time to create page: 0.676 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites