• Page:

TOPIC: Post raise market cap

Post raise market cap 05 Feb 2015 11:48 #3336

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Looking at our current (pathetic) market cap and considering we may soon have 150 million shares outstanding where does the PPS ultimately go ?
At $0.30 we would have a 45 million market cap...higher than we are trading at right now by a couple of million.
Will there be a small relief rally and we revisit the often failed price of $0.52 area ?
The Oxford et al loan still needs to be dealt with....will it come before the next raise ?
Was DOV's spreadsheet 180 million share count a post reverse split number ? He mentioned it in the past but hasn't addressed it lately.
Wall St knows there are now lots of shares available for management to offer....does anyone think they will not press for a even more horrendous deal than the one from a few months ago ?

It really looks like it out of our feeble managements hands anyway. They have to sign and everyone at the table knows it. :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post raise market cap 05 Feb 2015 14:10 #3337

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Yes Hedge that is the question. Do they take the foot off the neck or do they choke this dog until it can no longer breathe? So the stockholders will be left with either a dead dog or a crippled one. Not much of a choice I would say.

Post raise market cap 05 Feb 2015 14:26 #3338

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Since I have pretty much written this off as a total loss, I look forward to seeing Shady Shabby thrown under the bus to join the rest of us bag holders.
It’s hard to imagine anyone willing to take a chance on these crooks.
Great leadership requires a only a few quality attributes in no particular order:
1) Integrity
2) Perseverance
3) Transparency
4) Honesty
5) Commitment
6) Imagination
7) Communication
8) Self Sacrifice

Sometimes I daydream about a new CEO taking over and making the following announcement:
Under my new leadership all salaries will be frozen or reduced until we are profitable. I personally, will be paid one dollar annually until we are profitable. All incentive programs will be frozen or modified lower and in some cases retracted. The belt tightening starts at the very top and the buck stops here. To show my commitment and confidence in our company I’m investing $ 5 million buying stock on the open market over the next few months. I will honor the request of our shareholders by providing written answers to their long and outstanding questions and will post this information on our website on the FAQ webpage. Will also add a new feature to the website where anyone can post a question and will receive a response within 72 hours. Obviously there will be some filtering to avoid duplicates and the like.
The whole Lorem Vascular deal is no more. I personally apologize for our previous management’s lack of honesty and transparency. I promise to be truthful about all potential deals and timelines. We have a lot to do and I’m totally committed to the task at hand.
Bla bla bla…
The following user(s) said Thank You: agamemnus

Post raise market cap 05 Feb 2015 14:55 #3343

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
I will commit my shares to your candidacy for a board seat. Of course they mean nothing as in the last vote. I still say FAS would make a great CEO!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites