• Page:

TOPIC: New warrants

New warrants 23 Sep 2014 15:50 #2304

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Maybe they should have just given those new warrants away instead of at a closing price so far in the future...LOL :KO:

There has to be a outside service one can hire to negotiate deals for you because these guys still seem to have no clue....even Brozack's crew royaly screwed again :evil:

Despite the above....and looking at where some other stem cell companies have been and are trading...short term this probably isnt or shouldnt be that big of a surprise :evil: :puke:

Where and when do we get tens of thousands of patients on a annual basis ? Market cap reality reflecting this question !!! :really:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New warrants 24 Sep 2014 02:44 #2305

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Hedge- could you explain more in detail what you are talking about?

Probably the re-priced $ 1 warrants that accompanied the WBB secondary. Are they traded now??? or has it to do with the "replacing" warrants, which maybe are not priced yet?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New warrants 24 Sep 2014 06:03 #2306

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
The warrants to be priced at the end of the month or early October.

>>>The exercise price per share of the New Warrants shall be equal to the lower of (i) the closing purchase price per share of Company’s common stock on the NASDAQ stock market for September 30, 2014, or (ii) the average closing price per share of the Company’s common stock on the NASDAQ stock market for October 1, 2 and 3, 2014. <<<

This, along with what I believe will be a pending stock sale in some form is adding pressure to the already sad situation. I guess use of the word "far" may have also been confusing but one can see a lot of pressure in just a couple of weeks time to the above dates from the filing. time.

Whats your guess on the funding source ? Sure acting like its the ATM. :cry:

New warrants 24 Sep 2014 14:12 #2307

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Using the ATM would be kind of criminal. I think Oxford will be the answer on debt assuming they have a realistic LT PLAN.

As a former BU controller whose work to a great extend revolved around plans- 1Y operational plan and several LT exercises, this is the first time I read something that kind of "sounds similar".

Thiago will do the job I hope. Mixing in some other stuff is OK, but as long as the plan is realistic, things could very well improve. :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites