• Page:

TOPIC: Revenue estimates at Yahoo

Revenue estimates at Yahoo 27 Dec 2013 15:30 #1162

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Well I hope there is a mistake or the analyst are setting CYTX up for a beat for the quarter but revenue est for 2013 and 2014 are currently ugly !
2013... 9.65 million
2014... 13.7 million

both years shows 5 analyst.

To be fair, the yahoo page is currently showing N/A for the quartly analyst data...so lets hope there is something other than poor Cytori sales going on here,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Revenue estimates at Yahoo 28 Dec 2013 03:49 #1163

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Since when are you taking account of analysts' opinions?
The same analysts have a 8.25 1 year pps target since September. Are you also believing that?
You're probably only believing the most negative opinions. Good for you, you won't be disappointed that way. It's a life's strategy, indeed.... but a dark one Hedge... I can only feel sorry for you.

Revenue estimates at Yahoo 28 Dec 2013 06:53 #1164

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
belgiumineurope

To answer you question...I believe most analyst are a joke. However, this is a large reduction in estimates and I posted it for discussion of opinions as to why. Even adding that the quarterly data was missing....so is it a over all Yahoo error or is the quarterly data missing a clue that the numbers are not to be trusted ? Also in citing the source...lodge members can check for themselves. Its not negative or positive but a factual statement as to a change concerning CYTX.
Over the years it has become quite obvious that many can only tolerate one sided views on their investments. Honest discussion seems to be beyond you but I thank you for your reply ! :bye:

Revenue estimates at Yahoo 29 Dec 2013 04:08 #1165

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
You KNOW we already have 8.7 Mio in revenue at end of Q3....so seems 9.65 realistic for a full year ? You must be more intelligent than that Hedge... still feeling sorry for you.... :bye:

Revenue estimates at Yahoo 29 Dec 2013 11:57 #1166

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1105
Hedge/Belgium

You guys certainly know what I hold of Kolbert and the like. They bend in the wind like long straws without having any substance.

Even Brozak for whom I had a lot of respect for a long time, is not doing a good job lately.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Revenue estimates at Yahoo 29 Dec 2013 12:00 #1167

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1105
Key is- Cytori forecast of 11 product sales + 3 mio Barda charges i.e total 14 Mio- have been reiterated at the last call. With 5.3 Mio to go- surely a lot of work being focused on Barda and assuming Lorem gets its 2 Mio product stuff in 2013 I do not see a problem at all.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Revenue estimates at Yahoo 29 Dec 2013 12:07 #1168

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Belgium

Yes total revenues are 8.7 million...I care about actual product sales which are 4.416 million to date.
At one time CYTX was calling for 12 million in product sales...then hints at 11.8 million then in the last presentation a slide had 11 million est for sales.
Now were analyst counting total revenues and now switched to product sales only ? I dont know. Either way the numbers are way off what yahoo had previously. Especially for 2014 which at one time was 20 million avg. now 13.7. It is a Big Big change. I posted for discussion as to why members think that is.
You may feel sorry for me but I am proud of you because there was a actual hint of discussion in that last post which represents growth for you and growth should be recognized !! :woohoo:

Revenue estimates at Yahoo 29 Dec 2013 12:08 #1169

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Agree Fas...maybe they are trying to set up Cytori for a beat come March...LOL

Revenue estimates at Yahoo 29 Dec 2013 13:41 #1170

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
this is where a company needs to communicate to it's shareholders. :bang: there are many ways to do so. instead left to speculation , we,hang in the wind until march. so much for better communication and presenting the company in a positive light. :happy: no momentum
how bout something positive,anything :puke:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites