CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: What’s going on?

What’s going on? 18 Aug 2019 13:28 #13165

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I suspect that Marc Hedrick is as perplexed by this stock price move and absurd volume spike as much as anyone. The company is still on the verge of bankruptcy. I do not expect Plus to find a partner that will solve their immediate cash needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What’s going on? 18 Aug 2019 14:35 #13166

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: Your right RS....guess I'm still blinded by my freedom for simple math...LOL
Fas
Yeah these machines can be in and out in less than a second with the right volume and the retail momo crowd tries to play along with I would guess are mixed results at best over time. Still it can be done and if it happens to a stock you are already long its great fun to watch. Imagine if cardiology went a different way. We would be loving those guys let alone the real investors wanting in.
Went back to fix the typos and then thought the McDonalds comment might draw a response from you. Although pricing may be a bit higher in the EU... I think you can grasp the implication. I promise I will ask Mrs. Hedge to bring home some Sweetgreen next week. Healthy and I find, damn good tasting.
www.sweetgreen.com/

/

HF, do you believe that the 35 to 40 times turnover could be "legitimately" possible - makes no sense to me???

What’s going on? 18 Aug 2019 16:01 #13167

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
WST
Perhaps but clearly he knew what a low float stock was capable of in terms of movements.

RS
I guess it depends on your definition of legitimate...LOL
The spreads were blowing out here BEFORE the volume. Which I pointed out here at least twice So while the float was low the stock appeared in even tighter supply than was publicly known. It could be as simple as trading programs spotted this and took advantage. Nothing illegal about that unless you want to discuss the legitimacy of HFT as a whole.:KO:

What’s going on? 18 Aug 2019 17:30 #13168

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: WST
Perhaps but clearly he knew what a low float stock was capable of in terms of movements.

RS
I guess it depends on your definition of legitimate...LOL
The spreads were blowing out here BEFORE the volume. Which I pointed out here at least twice So while the float was low the stock appeared in even tighter supply than was publicly known. It could be as simple as trading programs spotted this and took advantage. Nothing illegal about that unless you want to discuss the legitimacy of HFT as a whole.:KO:

/

HFT with a peanut stock like this ??? - possible I guess, but I have never seen (nor have you) a stock with volume at 35-40 times O/S shares - it just does not happen - plus its not like it sold off at the end as one would expect - just the opposite. :really: :really: :really: :KO: :KO: :KO:

What’s going on? 18 Aug 2019 20:58 #13169

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The chances of us ever knowing for sure are slim to none.
At least the move was positive but I doubt it last for long.

What’s going on? 19 Aug 2019 04:02 #13170

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114

myownhedgefund wrote: Went back to fix the typos and then thought the McDonalds comment might draw a response from you. Although pricing may be a bit higher in the EU... I think you can grasp the implication. I promise I will ask Mrs. Hedge to bring home some Sweetgreen next week. Healthy and I find, damn good tasting.
www.sweetgreen.com/

That shop seems to do the right thing- but it can be done simpler- the biggest retailer in Germany (privately owned by Germans), seems to grow in the US too, i.e. Aldi- I saw a youtube video from Thomas DeLauer recently, which was quite OK- I get my greenies also from there.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

What’s going on? 19 Aug 2019 07:56 #13171

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yeah....I have shopped at Aldi before as well as same family owned Trader Joe's. We also have another new German retailer not that far away called Lidl.

What’s going on? 19 Aug 2019 11:59 #13172

• b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Seems to be stabilizing in the $10 plus range today but still a mystery for what caused this spike. If it’s leaked news on a possible sell, typical illegal BULL that the big boys get an advantage on.
Hedge, you were smart in pulling the plug on this loser last Friday. I don’t see it holding this range unless News is forthcoming.

What’s going on? 19 Aug 2019 15:49 #13173

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

b767cpt wrote: Seems to be stabilizing in the $10 plus range today but still a mystery for what caused this spike. If it’s leaked news on a possible sell, typical illegal BULL that the big boys get an advantage on.
Hedge, you were smart in pulling the plug on this loser last Friday. I don’t see it holding this range unless News is forthcoming.

//

B-7, HF pulled the plug years ago - he recently sold the measly piece that he had remaining.

What’s going on? 19 Aug 2019 21:21 #13174

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
>>>HF pulled the plug years ago - he recently sold the measly piece that he had remaining. <<<<

True and scary what original pricing was compared to today's post multiple R/S world, so certainly nothing to celebrate other than being completely done with this company. Certainly the lessons learned are more valuable than the $. :bang: :KO: :really:

What’s going on? 03 Sep 2019 09:45 #13200

• b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
There has to be something behind this. Price seems to be stabilizing in the $15 range. I’m thinking the big guys have some inside info of a potential partnership or a forthcoming approval but it is my understanding that a potential approval is at least a year away.

What’s going on? 03 Sep 2019 11:50 #13201

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
$15.00 divided by 50 is $0.30
Yawn ! :yawn:

What’s going on? 04 Sep 2019 12:18 #13206

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
SO true Hedge. What do the numbers look like if you reverse all the prior reverse splits? This is the definition of a tempest in a teapot.

What’s going on? 05 Sep 2019 06:33 #13207

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Ray- I wrote here already, that a one share "investment" of 4$ in the 2010-12 time frame, was worth a quarter cent at the split date and therefore a half cent now. We all know that.

At least the PPS went up and not down after the split and Nasdaq looks safe, if they can fulfill the requirements reported recently in the near future. For old times sake, it will be interesting to see where this ends up.

Anyway- on another note- yes- I would still like this board to "move away" to a great extend from PSTV, but have had no time period to clean up the site to the new concept, which I announced a while ago. The Bricklink shop is too successful, because of large orders from Korea, Japan etc etc. I already closed it down for a week, so that I can raise prices and can balance demand with supply a bit.

Anyway- the goal is still end of September, but that might be too early.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites