CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Q2 Results

Q2 Results 16 Aug 2019 03:22 #13140

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1111
In the end CFO Hedrick reported just a day late. LOL.
Anyway- the balance sheet looks pretty clean now (and tiny) except for that over-whelming 10 Mio $ debt obligation to Oxford etc. I did read that restricted cash is 2 Mio somewhere and cash balance 4.5 Mio. Money is needed soon.

The only interesting element was the result of discontinued operations which I copied from the 10Q- it kind of met my expectations, so this is for info only for the final result of a technology which I supported for about 15 years- :cry:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Q2 Results 16 Aug 2019 05:46 #13142

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 200
For me the most interesting part was the new lawsuit, as one more company finds out what doing business with this company means...LOL
Even if its just for financial advice.

Q2 Results 16 Aug 2019 05:50 #13143

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1111

fas wrote: The only interesting element was the result of discontinued operations which I copied from the 10Q- it kind of met my expectations, so this is for info only for the final result of a technology which I supported for about 15 years- :cry:

On top of burning 400 Mio shareholders equity - I forgot to mention

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites