CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: CYTXW expired and taken off market

CYTXW expired and taken off market 18 Dec 2018 01:11 #12407

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1106
As was to be expected- last nights filing confirms the expiration of warrants issued at the first RO in the summer of 2016 i.e. CYTXW.
I presume none of us, had that thing left in his/her portfolio.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

CYTXW expired and taken off market 18 Dec 2018 10:17 #12408

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Fas, running out of time re Oxford - I guess that CYTX could be granted an extension - what are your thoughts?

CYTXW expired and taken off market 18 Dec 2018 11:39 #12409

• fas
Well- if plan A does not work i.e. getting upfront money from some deal than Plan B has to worked at - some re-scheduling or replacement of the debt.

We will see soon enough, although obviously they might work on something different too- like selling some assets. I do not know- like SH wrote, they were extremely cocky at the last CC- the usual BS or justified??

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

CYTXW expired and taken off market 18 Dec 2018 15:21 #12410

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Fas
I never listened to the call so I cant comment on how "cocky" they sounded or not but thinking that such events extends to a long shareholders position in a positive way may be too optimistic.

CYTXW expired and taken off market 19 Dec 2018 13:01 #12413

• fas
You are probably right.

But you apparently read that strange Lincoln Park finance deal also- and I am sure the fewest folks did that.

In the present situation, that was the weirdest deal I have seen in my long finance life. So- there must be some hope (or knowledge) elsewhere.

CYTXW expired and taken off market 20 Dec 2018 00:38 #12416

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Fas and others, I found the execs quite confident in 2019 events on the TC. Now we are mere trading days from the end and crickets...one possibility is that the cytori gets Oxford extension due to no french data so far until Jan
The stock price survived Oct and.Nov but now crumbling. Hope the plan is not simply hope for great golden parachutes should they exist now at cytx. I'm a long term holder but this is just painful...even bit a bit of the offering. Really they need 1 dollar to see any hope now. Thanks Fas for all the work on the website.

CYTXW expired and taken off market 20 Dec 2018 04:05 #12417

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Could this be a source of optimism ? ........... Lorem Vascular lives !!!!!!
Personally I have no idea. Not clutching at straws anymore, just curious to see how it ends.

loremvascular.com.cn/m/

Its all Chinese to me........ ie. I have no idea what is on the website.

Merry Christmas to all !!!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites