• Page:

TOPIC: 2018 Q3 Results and CC

2018 Q3 Results and CC 09 Nov 2018 08:57 #12335

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Nov 09, 2018
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) will provide a live webcast of its third quarter financial results and business update on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 5:30 PM Eastern Time.

The dial-in information is as follows:
Dial-In Number: +1.877.402.3914
Conference ID: 9699923

Prior to the webcast at approximately 4:30 PM Eastern Time on November 14, Cytori will issue its third quarter earnings release which will review Cytori’s third quarter and year-to-date performance. The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of the company’s investor relations website

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

2018 Q3 Results and CC 09 Nov 2018 09:10 #12336

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hopefully they’ll have something to report on the French data Fas.

2018 Q3 Results and CC 09 Nov 2018 11:31 #12337

• fas

b767cpt wrote: Hopefully they’ll have something to report on the French data Fas.

Yes- that would be nice.

Somehow I am still optimistic (as always) for two reasons-

1. the primary endpoint in SCLERADEC II was 12 weeks Cochin score. That was even in STAR statistically significant. (24 and 48 weeks not in view of an unexplainable improvement in placebo and decline in treated (I still- and never trusted those results- smelled pretty bad)

2. The Lincoln Park agreement is based on Cytori deciding the timing of selling shares to Lincoln. Why on earth would Lincoln insist on getting 10% of the agreed volume at the effective date???? :bash: With a declining PPS unless they know more than we do????

We will soon know.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

2018 Q3 Results and CC 13 Nov 2018 10:49 #12343

• fas
Tomorrow Nov 14 is the earnings release and CC for Q3. The below is what I got from IB on this subject-

The 1.9 Mio revenue is reasonable- 700K Japan revenue and 1.2 BARDA should be in line, with the prep work for RELIEF. Of course the Puregraft milestone payment was received AFTER Q3 end, so will NOT be included.

Anyway- main question is if we get some hints on where the 5-6 Mio required for Oxford at year-end will come from. Hopefully we are smarter tomorrow.
Attachments:

2018 Q3 Results and CC 14 Nov 2018 09:10 #12344

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: Tomorrow Nov 14 is the earnings release and CC for Q3. The below is what I got from IB on this subject-

The 1.9 Mio revenue is reasonable- 700K Japan revenue and 1.2 BARDA should be in line, with the prep work for RELIEF. Of course the Puregraft milestone payment was received AFTER Q3 end, so will NOT be included.

Anyway- main question is if we get some hints on where the 5-6 Mio required for Oxford at year-end will come from. Hopefully we are smarter tomorrow.

Current SP is certainly not showing any anticipatory signs of positive news later today.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.941 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites