• Page:

TOPIC: RO Closed and completed

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 14:58 #10662

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Hedge said:

Fas...I was always had the understanding that B series needed approval to convert.

NO, Company can force conversion after one year, but the holder can convert on day one1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 15:54 #10663

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 145
FILE THIS UNDER REALITY CHECK. I never believed this was a scam a few years ago just poor execution over and over. However, the last year, specifically the Azaya deal, was pushing the envelope on unrealistic bullshit, IMHO. Remember the bullshit idea that there was some kind of long term synergy with ADRCs? The encapsulation future technology nonsense for a company with no resources? What a joke! The imminent partnership for an acquired biosimilar that was supposed to magically appear and clean up the balance sheet but instead accelerated cash burn? How many units did Cytori management buy while some of you stepped up again? I think those who keep putting good money after bad money are unrealistic dreamers who can't face the cold hard reality here. Everyone can, of course, do as they please but if you don't see Marc Hedrick step up big time to participate, WHY WOULD YOU HAVE? You like paying his exhorbinant salary for continued failure? Wad has it right and Roth was ahead of his time, IMHO. Another reverse split is unavoidable, IMHO.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 16:05 #10664

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, do not know for sure that they can change the exercise price of CYTXW, but I seem to recall that at some time in the past earlier issued warrants had their exercise prices adjusted downward.

That was with the private placement from May 2009 (which was extended for a year and re-priced) and not from a public offering, so you can forget about that. Unknown conversion values makes the pricing of a tradeble commodity a bitch and virtually impossible.

I hope you are pleased with the changed template- this (old, new one) has all issues fixed that I saw early 2016 so I decided to come back to it.

I am not sure that there are any Nasdaq or SEC rules that would prevent a change in conversion price for CYTXW.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 18:16 #10665

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 188
RS...thanks for the series B clarification !
WST...How they underpowered 2 major trials in a row raised a red flag for me. I believe they had a very strong feeling they were screwed with the coming STAR result and had to do something to change the narrative ...thus Azaya deal. Its is already 3 months behind and I wont be surprised to see that margin either widen or some sort of major screw-up on that front. They do have balls though...LOL. As long as the street allows money to be made I guess it continues until either the blind squirrel finds a nut or it becomes obvious to the money churners that the well is dry.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 18:57 #10666

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Balls is right! Nerve. An appetite for danger. Thrill seekers, perhaps? All of the above.

For kicks, someone should figure the ratio of money spent between Directors and Officers on the RO to the sum of their WEEKLY salaries.

Pretty cheap lipstick to put on the pig.

RO Closed and completed 30 Nov 2017 06:56 #10670

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1061

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas...I was always had the understanding that B series needed approval to convert.

As I wrote- they changed everything on re-pricing to 0,3333$. Formerly the Series B had to wait for SH approval before conversion- now the warrants have to wait for that.

The Form 4´s spell out the "new" method.

(1) The preferred stock and the warrants reported on this Form 4 were acquired pursuant to the exercise of subscription rights previously distributed by Cytori Therapeutics, In. (the "Company") to all holders of the Company's common stock on October 27, 2017. The subscription rights entitled each recipient to purchase units ("Units"). Each Unit consists of one share of the Company's Series B Preferred Stock (convertible into 3,000 shares of the Company's
common stock) and 1,800 warrants, with each warrant representing the right to purchase one share of the Company's common stock. The purchase price for each Unit was $1,000.
(2) The Series B Preferred Stock has no expiration date.
(3) Each warrant entitles the holder to purchase one share of the Company's common stock at an exercise price of $0.3333 per share from the date the Company receives stockholder approval of an amendment to its certificate of incorporation to increase its authorized shares of common stock through May 28, 2020.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

RO Closed and completed 30 Nov 2017 07:11 #10671

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: I am not sure that there are any Nasdaq or SEC rules that would prevent a change in conversion price for CYTXW.

Rodney- how long have you been active on Wallstreet? Just as a high level summary- folks trade stocks, futures and options there and rely on market mechanisms and regulations to do so. A warrant is nothing else than a forward call option where folks go long or short. What chaos what happen if the underlying conversion value can be changed?????????????????:really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

RO Closed and completed 30 Nov 2017 10:44 #10674

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: I am not sure that there are any Nasdaq or SEC rules that would prevent a change in conversion price for CYTXW.

Rodney- how long have you been active on Wallstreet?

With respect to your prior sentence, I would say longer than anyone on this MB!!!!

RO Closed and completed 04 Dec 2017 09:05 #10687

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I'm just curious: are those who participated in the RO actually surprised their newly invested money is dwindling away (just like their earlier invested money)? I'm baffled while trying to understand the mindset of people who still support this company. Did you truly think it would be different this time, or are you viewing your contributions purely as donations at this point?

RO Closed and completed 04 Dec 2017 10:06 #10689

• fas

waddlingwillbologni wrote: I'm just curious: are those who participated in the RO actually surprised their newly invested money is dwindling away (just like their earlier invested money)? I'm baffled while trying to understand the mindset of people who still support this company. Did you truly think it would be different this time, or are you viewing your contributions purely as donations at this point?

It is clear, that of the regular writers on the Board, only RS and myself participated. As I have stated on several occasions, I have no illusions as to where the PPS is likely to go in the short term, with Sabby et al also most likely to have participated. That is anticipated.
So my contribution to the RO I see as support for the survival mode Cytori is in at present, which was roughly 35% of what I wanted to invest- the rest I will buy at lower prices following the principle- buy low- sell high. And of course- assuming and knocking on wood that they will survive.
Basically - I am rather liquid at present- do not have big plans with the money and can live quite nicely from my pension income alone.

So- rien ne va plus :grin:

RO Closed and completed 04 Dec 2017 10:37 #10691

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 188
***the rest I will buy at lower prices following the principle- buy low- sell high. And of course- assuming and knocking on wood that they will survive.***

Now you are talking Fas ! (I think anyway)
If you are compelled to play.....trading around a core position a tried and true way to lessen risk and perhaps make a few $. Especially with high beta names.
Some considerations:
Scale in....no reason to buy all at once...if you miss some so be it. You can scale out as well but scaling in the more important of the two imho
Greed kills
Be flexible in your thinking
Look at technicals
Being lucky can be better than being good...LOL
This game is about making money, NOT owning stock.
Have fun !!!!

RO Closed and completed 04 Dec 2017 15:57 #10693

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
fas wrote:

I would never forgive myself for giving up until the last breath of air has left the virtual Cytori lungs.

My loyal friend I think the end will be soon. Although these crooks always seem to find a willing crony " banker" who is willing for a fee to develop and participate in a new scheme to steal more money from their "investors". I may be wrong but I feel their disgraceful attitude and total disregard for honesty and integrity only goes so far. I would not be surprised to discover that the fee itself is part of the deal and shared by our ghoulish management team? It is hard to believe that there are scoundrels of this ilk among us. I have learned a valuable lesson from this "company" albeit a very expensive one.

I know you feel betrayed as well. I can understand your decision to stay the course. There is no other choice. It is ironic that we are in this position. Almost masochistic...

RO Closed and completed 05 Dec 2017 11:54 #10700

• fas

fatboy wrote: fas wrote:

I would never forgive myself for giving up until the last breath of air has left the virtual Cytori lungs.

I know you feel betrayed as well. I can understand your decision to stay the course. There is no other choice. It is ironic that we are in this position. Almost masochistic...

Correct- for me , there is no other choice. I recently completed my first 2,5 years of health change processes by crossing the goal line of weighing under 82 kg (180 lbs) and achieving serum values for key parameters that I set for myself halfway the learning process. Pills and cytotoxic stuff doesnt fit with me any longer- CCT does, since its holistic without side effects. As I have stated before on this board- I do not see myself as an investor any longer, I am following a path of which I do not know where it leads me. I am just following my instincts.

The money hurts despite everything.

Still - the mood lifts I get from feeling good and having no pains from anything, feel good too. I have my energy back and am starting to write my experiences and learnings on Young-foxes.com . Hope to see you and others there occasionally.

RO Closed and completed 05 Dec 2017 14:33 #10701

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
And Voila! The value of Cytori is less than that stolen from Investors just a week prior. Only Cytori could pull off such a feat. Congrats guys. So what the street is saying is this: money in the hands of Cytori management is of less value than money on its face. Exactly true.

RO Closed and completed 05 Dec 2017 15:40 #10704

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Fas,
Happy to hear you are feeling good. There is nothing without health. I know you understand that. Be well my friend, the rest of this charade means nothing. Enjoy your life with those that you love.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds