× CYTX Financial performance development

Over allotments

09 Oct 2017 22:30 #10215 by myownhedgefund
I dont know that any lodge members plan to participate in the current RO and if so their longer term plans with the shares but if one does and is willing to take a over allotment I suggest extra attention be paid to the conversion rules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2017 08:50 - 10 Oct 2017 09:02 #10217 by franshei
A question for FAS and FAS

Can someone (potentially a new owner) gets control of the company through this RO? (Someone - I mean those with money and business experiences to give guidance and other potential benefits to the company, but not the Sabby type.)

I do not believe this RO is intended for Sabby or little guys, like us.

Only a potential buyer or buyers with good intent would come in for the long haul. To breakeven, the stock price should be $ 1.5. To make a profit, the PPS should be much higher.

Tiago and Marc are probably on the road trying to get whatever the TAP plan/s would entail.

10 Oct 2017 09:06 #10219 by myownhedgefund
No
Poison pill still in place

10 Oct 2017 09:20 #10221 by franshei
Yes, Poison can replaced if Rickey and Hedrick would work out a deal with the potential new owner/s, brought in through their own channels.

If so, this current rally may be different from before.

10 Oct 2017 09:30 #10223 by myownhedgefund
Yes, rules can be changed.
I don't think it has anything to do with rally.

11 Oct 2017 07:59 - 11 Oct 2017 08:01 #10229 by fas

franshei wrote: Yes, Poison can replaced if Rickey and Hedrick would work out a deal with the potential new owner/s, brought in through their own channels.

If so, this current rally may be different from before.

Collusion between a substantial number of large shareholders can get any BOD down. But I also think that is not the case. Just the usual pre-fund raising dance on the market as usual.

Noteworthy though- this is the second Rights Offering after June 2016. Rights offerings are very rare and in between. And last time the participation was amazingly high despite a large group of shareholders around DOV, most likely did not participate.

Tells me - there is a group of hardcore ADRC fans, which still lend support. I doubt they will give up now. Turnovers like 20-22 Mio last Friday are simply the same shares flipped over multiple time in traders hands.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

11 Oct 2017 08:53 - 11 Oct 2017 10:00 #10230 by rodney.strongg
Fas, Franshei, HF, do you believe that DOV and his followers have sold out of their positions in CYTX?

11 Oct 2017 10:41 - 11 Oct 2017 10:45 #10231 by fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, Franshei, HF, do you believe that DOV and his followers have sold out of their positions in CYTX?

I prefer not to speculate on that- it has no use or purpose anyway. Fact is- DOV "wished us a good life" in his last post and I interpret that in a way that he said goodbye to the Lodge and gave up on Cytori.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

11 Oct 2017 11:13 - 11 Oct 2017 11:15 #10232 by rodney.strongg
Thanks Fas - I now recall that last post by DOV - based on that post, he either sold his holdings and/or wanted to disappear from any criticism from ebullient past posts that spanned many years.

11 Oct 2017 14:16 #10234 by franshei
Rodney

I also think DOV and his crew, if any, are gone.

DOV appears to me has been planning to leave even after a STAR victory. His enthusiasm has virtually gone quite drastically over time. I think he was investing based on his worksheets and yet Hedrick and maybe Tiago Girao have neen very unreliable to provide a good/sccurate handle where things were going. I have also found Hedrick's CCs and investors' presentations not useful.

This is why I have been advocating Hedrick's replacement and let a new owner to provide cash and overall corporate guidance. I hope that such a new owner would provide funding through the RO.

11 Oct 2017 14:56 #10235 by rodney.strongg
Franshei, no doubt that all of us have mud on our face after all the years of believing in unfulfilled CYTX promises, but DOV appeared to be as close to the action in SD as anyone and it really must be a tough pill for him to swallow.

13 Oct 2017 08:49 - 13 Oct 2017 09:47 #10246 by rodney.strongg

fas wrote:

franshei wrote: Just the usual pre-fund raising dance on the market as usual.

Tells me - there is a group of hardcore ADRC fans, which still lend support. I doubt they will give up now. Turnovers like 20-22 Mio last Friday are simply the same shares flipped over multiple time in traders hands.

Fas & Franshei, I still think that we are going to get some news - a day like last Friday is different then the run-ups in the past that immediately preceded a "pricing" - now that the SP is back to .46 and perhaps going lower, how much of a purpose would last Friday have served via the current RO?

13 Oct 2017 10:18 - 13 Oct 2017 10:19 #10247 by myownhedgefund
***how much of a purpose would last Friday have served via the current RO?***

While a lot, if not most of the volume, was dumb buys it brings in new meat to put through the grinder.
Sausage making can be a messy process.
Remember, if all does somehow go well and the Preferred shares convert and the warrants get exercised your talking 110%+ dilution for not very much in return. They will be asking for increasing the number of shares they can float next year and still may see a R/S !

13 Oct 2017 11:15 #10249 by rodney.strongg

myownhedgefund wrote: ***how much of a purpose would last Friday have served via the current RO?***

While a lot, if not most of the volume, was dumb buys it brings in new meat to put through the grinder.
Sausage making can be a messy process.
Remember, if all does somehow go well and the Preferred shares convert and the warrants get exercised your talking 110%+ dilution for not very much in return. They will be asking for increasing the number of shares they can float next year and still may see a R/S !

HF, with all due respect, your answer makes no sense - "dumb buys", please 19 million shares - Fas' post that they were just flippers is more believable, but I am not buying that version either.

13 Oct 2017 11:26 #10251 by franshei
1. Yes, there are dumb buys (hoping that the PPS would go higher). I believe the same people are now scared and are selling to the people who have pumped up the PPS. However, I am would not rule out more "spikes" in the future, "on the way back to $ 1" (when there is some real news). Actually, a lot of people makes and loses money in this cycle through their own doing.

2. For the time being, let us focus on what would happen between now and end of the year.

13 Oct 2017 12:18 #10252 by rodney.strongg

franshei wrote: 1. Yes, there are dumb buys (hoping that the PPS would go higher). I believe the same people are now scared and are selling to the people who have pumped up the PPS. However, I am would not rule out more "spikes" in the future, "on the way back to $ 1" (when there is some real news). Actually, a lot of people makes and loses money in this cycle through their own doing.

2. For the time being, let us focus on what would happen between now and end of the year.

Franshei, you can say in retrospect that they were dumb buys only because the price has backed-off, but if it climbed over $1 on news, then all of sudden the dumb buys would have become smart buys - second-guessing is not a good trait!!

13 Oct 2017 13:09 #10253 by myownhedgefund
RS
You are severely missing the meaning of "dumb buyer"

13 Oct 2017 13:34 #10254 by rodney.strongg
HF, on another subject - before the run-up on Friday you were talking about .46 or .47 as a key price point - obviously, it blew past that on Friday, but has now settled down in that area - any thoughts on the technical meaning of that and what to expect next?

13 Oct 2017 14:17 #10255 by franshei
Rodney

HP may have a different meaning for being dumb.

I think looking back is always 20/20. It is obvious to me that there are dumb buyers and currently there maybe dumb sellers. Yet, we are all dumb in the absence of some meaningful news for guidance.

13 Oct 2017 14:38 #10256 by rodney.strongg
Franshei, the bigger question that I posed was whether Friday's run-up had anything to do with the RO and I still do not see any connection - I still expect news at some point.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds