• Page:

TOPIC: New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 03 Oct 2017 21:00 #10135

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Thanks Franshei.

HF said : "RS, your losing it!" Not only bad grammar, but a demeaning remark to a fellow raccoon that is worthy of a yellow card.

Rodney- please leave the moderation of the Lodge to me- I really do not require your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 04 Oct 2017 12:40 #10136

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 145
I'm curious. How many are planning on investing in the Rights Offering? Seems like a bad move to me given that the PFD shares will be at the mercy of Oxford now that they have the IP as collateral. No shareholder should put another dime in this unless Hedrick and his team step up and invest side by side with a nice chunk of their annual compensation. JMHO. That should be question #1 on the next earnings call.

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 04 Oct 2017 13:55 #10138

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The rights offering appears to be a very fair deal for anyone that still believes in the Company and its prospects for the future - the ultimate loss of IP rights to Oxford is only triggered essentially by BK.

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 06 Oct 2017 09:06 #10189

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 88
Hedrick's letter to the stock holders/ Rights Offering Amendment 1.

Hedrick's letter tries to explain the reasons for the rights. Obviously, the underlying main reason is very simple - the company needs money to operate.

Hedrick openly indicates 3 focal points.

1. CYTX is expecting the US FDA would request a new phase 3 trial in diffuse cutaneous scleroderma for approval. STAR is now considered a phase 2 trial. We have no idea what scleradec II would look like presently. Mytomorrow and now Okyanos and probably clincs in Japan will continue to market phase 2 treatment.

How would the new phase 3 trial unfold ? We should now more in another year or so. Could be a big gamble.

I think secondary Raynauld's clinical studies are now put off (Habeo may not work in early stages of scleroderma).

2. John Harris is doing well in Japan. But the sales number has been very small. I think they need more sales and marketing people to boost the sales. I think the urinary incontinance studies (as well as the Mayo osteonecosis studies) should generate good results (as cell therapy is used under surgical setting - very much like what VCEL has been marketing, but celution system would be much better choice).

3. ATI 0918 is our hope for some real revenue. But, the partnership may not be a real partnership - it could be just a distributor ( a very common practice for generic pharmaceuticals, which are looking for real innovative drug products).

A key question to ask is: does CYTX need more CASH after this rights offering, after mid 2018 (more dilution)? Or is this the last one? I think Hedge's recent messages seem to indicate that the company needs a lot more CASH from here.

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 06 Oct 2017 09:20 #10190

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Hedrick's letter to the stock holders/ Rights Offering Amendment 1.

Hedrick's letter tries to explain the reasons for the rights. Obviously, the underlying main reason is very simple - the company needs money to operate.

Hedrick openly indicates 3 focal points.

1. CYTX is expecting the US FDA would request a new phase 3 trial in diffuse cutaneous scleroderma for approval. STAR is now considered a phase 2 trial. We have no idea what scleradec II would look like presently. Mytomorrow and now Okyanos and probably clincs in Japan will continue to market phase 2 treatment.

How would the new phase 3 trial unfold ? We should now more in another year or so. Could be a big gamble.

I think secondary Raynauld's clinical studies are now put off (Habeo may not work in early stages of scleroderma).

2. John Harris is doing well in Japan. But the sales number has been very small. I think they need more sales and marketing people to boost the sales. I think the urinary incontinance studies (as well as the Mayo osteonecosis studies) should generate good results (as cell therapy is used under surgical setting - very much like what VCEL has been marketing, but celution system would be much better choice).

3. ATI 0918 is our hope for some real revenue. But, the partnership may not be a real partnership - it could be just a distributor ( a very common practice for generic pharmaceuticals, which are looking for real innovative drug products).

A key question to ask is: does CYTX need more CASH after this rights offering, after mid 2018 (more dilution)? Or is this the last one? I think Hedge's recent messages seem to indicate that the company needs a lot more CASH from here.

Franshei, based on this post, seems as if you are more of a seller than a buyer at this point ???

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 06 Oct 2017 10:35 #10191

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

No! Let us ride on with you to $ 1 and above (regardless of what I may say).
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 06 Oct 2017 10:51 #10192

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Stock and company are both the devil. Nothing legitimate about either. The stock has been manipulated like this for years. Stock price was run up exponentially over a dollar after the initial threat from the Nasdaq years ago without any positive news, just like there's no positive news now. They sunk it way lower than it's ever gone before shortly thereafter. All involved are flirting with drastic and dire consequences.

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 06 Oct 2017 10:59 #10193

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

waddlingwillbologni wrote: Stock and company are both the devil. Nothing legitimate about either. The stock has been manipulated like this for years. Stock price was run up exponentially over a dollar after the initial threat from the Nasdaq years ago without any positive news, just like there's no positive news now. They sunk it way lower than it's ever gone before shortly thereafter. All involved are flirting with drastic and dire consequences.

Wad, you could be absolutely correct and certainly have CYTX history on your side, but WHAT IF this time is different??

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 06 Oct 2017 11:14 #10194

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
From your lips to God's ears for all those who've been depleted by this piece of shit. That said, don't expect any news; the leak of information before public would set off so many red flags against the scammers behind this. Likewise, don't expect any staying power when there's nothing valid to substantiate the spike.

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 06 Oct 2017 12:06 #10195

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1061
In my view Cytori has in the past and in the present been heavily manipulated by unknown market forces.

Whatever is happening right now is the big sheep´s herd following each other apparently. Surely it will have triggered action by Girao to the address of Lincoln Park in raising some capital since we are above 50 cents.

Will buy some more time- so is good- at least better than selling shares at 40 cents.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New SEC Filing re Rights offering Update/Amendment 06 Oct 2017 13:53 #10196

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

I must add to my comments re Hedrick's letter: Since Diffuse Cutaneous Scleroderma is the number 1 item in his letter, the company must have some new information since late July to bet heavily in this area for further clinical r/d leading to NDA. Okyanos must have met with CYTX, before betting on self paid experimental treatment (which is legal as long as there is a valid clinical protocol).

Hedge may disagree, but it looks like to me that that the up swing is continuing till we are back to NASD listing compliance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds