× CYTX Financial performance development

Share Count

12 Aug 2017 04:12 #9813 by fas
The Q2 10Q came out last night.

Just as a memory point- the share count as of August 1 was 34.716K, compared to May 1 of 32.478K, an increase therefore of 2.238K, which can only relate to finance activities through either the ATM or LPC.

Since elsewhere it is stated that the ATM was mainly used in Q1, one can reasonably assume that they picked up 2-2,5 Mio $ from the sale of shares in July thru Lincoln.

That should buy them some more time.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2017 07:29 #9814 by franshei
FAS

I read the 10 Q the first thing this morning. I urge all to read it. (Obviously this 10 Q is important and it is one day late in release - Friday AH!) The discussion on Habeo is very revealing.

I am now convinced that the company needs a white knight, before the end of the year.

Tiago did mnetion to deSilva that through LP they had raised some money in the 3rd Q, before the STAR data readout. I think if the cash burn rate ($ 3-4 million) is substantially scaled down, the company can last into November (even December). The company has 3-4 months to find a suitor.

12 Aug 2017 08:25 - 12 Aug 2017 08:31 #9815 by franshei
FAS

I think if someone (deep pocket) would come in with $ 15- 25 million and a favorable term for the management and company, they can take control of the company and give guidance. Rickey can go. Hedrick can take a different role.

12 Aug 2017 09:48 #9816 by myownhedgefund
Thanks Fas,
I opened the 10Q filing myself last night but was too tired and had a long drive ahead of me so never really read it.
More than ever, I believe they had very strong suspicions that STAR was a failure !!!!

12 Aug 2017 10:58 - 12 Aug 2017 11:00 #9817 by waddlingwillbologni
The only savior this mess has is the FDA and if we all know anything, it's that they'll present them with some archaic mess of slop or chicken scratch on crumbled loose leaf paper and call it "data" at which point the FDA will giggle then sigh and then tell them to get lost.

12 Aug 2017 15:00 #9818 by franshei
Hedge

DOV mentions that someone has been selling a lot of shares at 1.1. It could be LP (ATM deSilva's word during the CC).

1 to 2 cents presplit is the Cyxter range. If he is right, we may see another drop to the 20 - 30 cents range very soon.

Regarding the possible FDA outcome, CYTX's view is very clear on the 10 Q. The current STAR data is not enough for a submission and CYTX does not have the resources to do a second phase 3 with better design. Actually STAR is a very good phase 2 trial.

CYTX has a lot of half cooked projects. ATI 0918 and ATI 1123 are all half cooked. With cash, things can really turn around.

12 Aug 2017 18:08 #9819 by waddlingwillbologni
Sorry, folks -- no way I'm giving these crooks twenty more millions.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds