Cytori´s Platform applications
  • Page:

TOPIC: CSN treats thyroid issues

CSN treats thyroid issues 22 Jan 2015 08:55 #3232

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1106
Mary Shomon of the "About Health" page writes as a Thyroid disease expert. (The thyroid is that gland in your neck having endocrine functions)

She wrote an highly interesting article about some patients with that disorder, which were successfully treated by doctors from the Cell Surgical Network, with auto SVF generated with the inferior MediKhan system.

A part of the article

Judy Richardson, 56, of Wabash, Indiana, has struggled with Hashimoto's thyroiditis for a number of years. She learned of SVF treatment through research online, and sought out the physician in her area who offered the treatment. The doctor she found in her area is not an endocrinologist; he's a plastic surgeon, with years of practice performing liposuctions. Dr. Robert Jackson of Hamilton Surgical Arts in Noblesville, Indiana-- an affiliate of the Cell Surgical Network -- treated Richardson with her own fat-derived stem cells twice in 2013, injecting her harvested cells intravenously both times.

"After the first IV injection, I felt so much better," Richardson recalls. "I didn't get a cold for a year." Previously, she explains, "I was at the doctor every month getting antibiotic shots. I felt so bad I just wanted to die. My bones were so weak, I would wake up at night crying – I couldn't bear my own weight on my bones. My elbow popped out of its socket. My doctors thought I had bone cancer. It was terrible. I gave up on life."

Richardson says she continues to feel improvements since her second IV injection of SVF, and her endocrinologist -- Dr. Ashok Kadambi of Fort Wayne Endocrinology in Fort Wayne, Indiana -- has said he is thrilled with her progress post-SVF treatment. Dr. Kadambi was so impressed with Richardson's progress that he is considering becoming an affiliate of the Cell Surgical Network himself.

Its a shame that Cytori picked up on auto-immune so late in the development of the Company. To me - that was so obvious already many many years ago.... :bash:

Anyway- with the draft of FDA/CBER becoming law soon and Okyanos set up- this will only be additional business....

Link to article : Shomon Article

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

CSN treats thyroid issues 22 Jan 2015 09:09 #3233

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1106
Just as a reminder for the "fresh" readers of the Raccoon Lodge Board.

Cytori is HIGHLY SELECTIVE in its reporting- meaning suddenly we finally get some information on disorders being partially also developed by Cytori themselves, but where the basic legwork has been done by independent doctors and university clinics around the world.

We know whats going on in Russia, but surely there is a lot more in view of the success seen with almost every disorder tackled with ADRCs...

Do not forget these picture...there is a lot more, also clinics on SOLID ORGANS etc...

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

CSN treats thyroid issues 22 Jan 2015 09:15 #3235

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Yet we sit below .50 which really says it all. Difiicult to believe that Cytori's long suffering shareholders will ever be the ones to realize the fruits of the labor our money has paid for. Most has been pissed away. Can't help but wait for the shoe to drop, on what Hedrik has yet to tell us. Unlike CC who could lie with a straight face Hedrik is more transparent, :puke:

CSN treats thyroid issues 22 Jan 2015 09:36 #3238

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
rothco...DOV is gonna have to adjust his outstanding share count on his spread sheet.

CSN treats thyroid issues 22 Jan 2015 09:38 #3239

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
That graphic is really low quality. Why is it reduced in size and compressed so much? Maybe Cytori investors can only afford old early 90s computers. :bash:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.693 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites