Cytori´s Platform applications
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fat can heal your heart

Fat can heal your heart 28 May 2014 09:43 #1722

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Another Philippine article on the EA centre, which appear to do a whole range of disorders (upon getting the approvals I assume)

In the country, there is a facility identified as the first medical center in South East Asia to offer the most advanced regenerative medical procedures. It utilizes state-of-the-art processing, delivery, and preservation of medical-grade Adipose-Derived Regenerative Cells (ADRCs). Located at Zuellig Bldg. Makati Avenue cor. Paseo De Roxas, Makati City, EA Regenerative Medicine Center of Excellence follows the most stringent clinical protocols, registries and standards of operations.

The center makes use of the Celution System from Cytori Therapeutics USA. Their process involves the extraction of unwanted fats derived from the patient’s own body and isolating the healthy therapeutic cells which can then be administered for the treatment of a whole range of age-related conditions like cardiovascular diseases, orthopedics, muscle, ligament and soft tissue injuries, gastrointestinal disorders, pain management, and procedures for plastic and reconstructive surgery that ensure the safest, most natural, and efficient healing process available to modern health science.

Full article- Fat can heal your heart
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Fat can heal your heart 28 May 2014 10:36 #1723

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
One would think that we would be hearing some type of action happening at Lorem, but guess that would just be too much to hope for.
Time continues to pass with nothing to shoe for it but cancelled checks. June 10th meeting looms large. Guess CC bombed on last trip to EU with still nothing to show for it.

Fat can heal your heart 28 May 2014 11:33 #1724

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Yes- the grapevine appears to be emptied.

I think that is good and the way it should be- the bigger the surprises. :cool:

Most managers are "raised" with good corporate governance- I believe CC even did not know the meaning of the word, but of course, his insight was invaluable for a lot of folks. :yep:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites