• Page:

TOPIC: MAYO forgotten

MAYO forgotten 20 Dec 2018 17:46 #12418

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
The Mayo clinical trial on femoral head necrosis is still out there and of interest, to me at least, if not the market. Results should be out in the not too distant future although who will own Cytori by then is debatable.

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03269409

They had previously tried BMC and PRP which looked to be effective but have moved on to ADRC which is promising.

Here is original trial and a letter to the editor.

www.researchgate.net/publication/323329283_Stem_Cells_Combined_With_Platelet-rich_Plasma_Effectively_Treat_Corticosteroid-induced_Osteonecrosis_of_the_Hip_A_Prospective_Study

journals.lww.com/clinorthop/Citation/2018/05000/Reply_to_the_Letter_to_the_Editor___Stem_Cells.41.aspx

Here is why adipose is the way forward.

www.researchgate.net/publication/278159839_Adipose-derived_Mesenchymal_Stem_Cells_Are_Phenotypically_Superior_for_Regeneration_in_the_Setting_of_Osteonecrosis_of_the_Femoral_Head

One day patients will win. CYTX shareholders ........... unlikely

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MAYO forgotten 21 Dec 2018 08:47 #12419

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101
There is more though, which we should not forget...:whistle:

Nowadays they have only the following very very limited information on their website concerning investigator trials-

INVESTIGATOR-INITIATED STUDIES
By providing access to Cytori Cell Therapy processing technology in markets where it has class I or CE Mark approval, the Celution® System has become an important research and development tool for physicians. This enables them to study the potential of our technology in Institutional Review Board (IRB) and Medical Ethics Committee (MEC)-approved studies. A number of investigator-led trials have been completed, are in process, for a range of conditions and applications, including the following:

Anterior cruciate ligament repair
Bone repair
Burn scar
Chronic wounds
Critical limb ischemia
Cryptoglandular and Crohn’s Fistulae
Erectile Dysfunction
Meniscal Repair
Stress urinary incontinence
Scleroderma hand disease
Vocal cord repair

In November 2017 they published more details of what was ongoing at THAT TIME, but in reality it all started in 2008/9 already of which most already was completed upon publishing this list. More over, that list was taken off site a few weeks later for unknown reasons. I still think because of the fact, that I argued in private (and at not so private occasions) that the lack of information was in conflict with Sarbanes Oxley requirements. That meager publication period MAY have been their "cover my ass" action in case there would be forthcoming legislation.

Anyway- that list again:

In addition to the aforementioned investigator initiated trials, many other investigators are currently conducting research with the Cytori Cell Therapy platform for a broad range of clinical indications:

Country Clinical Indication

Denmark Erectile Dysfunction (NCT02240823)
Denmark Lymphedema (NCT02592213)
France Crohn’s Disease ( www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02520843?term=fistula+adipose&rank=18NCT02520843 )
France Diabetic Foot Ulcer ( clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02866565 )
France Vocal Cord Scarring (NCT02622464)
Japan Atherosclerosis Obliterans, Buerger’s Disease, Collagen Disease ( UMIN00001010143UMIN000010143 )
Japan Heart Failure (UMIN000009066)
Japan Intra Cerebral Hemorrhage
Japan Liver Cirrhosis (UMIN000022601)
Japan Stroke
Poland Acute Myocardial Infarction (see posts below)
Poland Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis ( clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03296501 )
Poland Breast Reconstruction
Poland Burn
Poland Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Russia Anterior Cruciate Ligament Partial Rupture (NCT02469792)
Russia Erectile Dysfunction (NCT02472431)
Russia Glaucoma (NCT02144103)
Russia Knee Osteoarthritis (NCT02219113)
Spain Meniscus Repair
In summary, these investigator initiated trials, typically performed at leading institutions in the U.S., Japan, and Europe, provide useful preliminary safety and efficacy data into novel therapeutic approaches for Cytori Cell Therapy. In fact, Cytori’s Habeo therapy was developed initially through an investigator initiated clinical trial. For more information about these trials, please visit Cytori’s website at cytori.com/researchers. Furthermore, the results from some of these trials are listed on Cytori’s website at cytori.com/our-technology/#publications.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

MAYO forgotten 21 Dec 2018 13:10 #12420

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Fas, based upon your last few posts, it appears that CYTX at its current price of .28 could be the greatest buy of all-time - may be we will be surprised some day - have a Merry Christmas and a great new year!

MAYO forgotten 21 Dec 2018 13:30 #12421

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
“CYTX at its current price of .28 could be the greatest buy of all-time ”

Yeah, for whoever has been manipulating it down to this price to get it for pennies or new buyers waiting for the right moment to jump in. Learned my lesson well on this one, wait for actually production instead of trying to time a big score based on empty management projections.

MAYO forgotten 21 Dec 2018 13:32 #12422

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
With Debt nearly 4 time the current market cap....little cash on the balance sheet and no hope of serious sales in the foreseeable future, how exactly does this equate to the greatest buy of all time ?
Your only hope is you get real lucky and buy at $0.28 and they sell the company at something higher....and Oxford is first in line !!!
Maybe you make a few $ but who is going to risk real money on that gamble ?

Last post for 2018
Wishing everyone in the lodge, no matter where you may be in the world, a Happy Holiday Season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYO forgotten 23 Dec 2018 09:00 #12423

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101
John-

I read part of that paper you quoted, about cortocosteroid induced osteonecrosis issues, which made me think. Just look at Wikipedia for the list of disorders conventional medicine treats with what is basically a derivative of a steroid hormone- cortisol. The hormone which is anti-inflammatory and suppresses the immune-system, but also has heaps of negative side effects. Cortisol being the "opponent" of insulin probably the most evil.

This is really a happy merry-go-round of our new society- junk food and sugar leading to a myriad of disorders, often treated with serious side-effect medication, which just lead to worse, like diabetes and bone issues, which than let the check-out register of the various hospitals ring again.

Sad, but at least for a few days, there is peace on earth- happy Xmas everyone...

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites