Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: Amazing Okyanos story- Dr. "Paul"

Amazing Okyanos story- Dr. "Paul" 09 Jul 2015 10:34 #4809

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
This former doctor on the image below ...

as main disorder this gentleman had hemochromatosis- well I had never heard of that, so googled,

Hereditary hemochromatosis (he-moe-kroe-muh-TOE-sis) causes your body to absorb too much iron from the food you eat. The excess iron is stored in your organs, especially your liver, heart and pancreas. The excess iron can poison these organs, leading to life-threatening conditions such as cancer, heart arrhythmias and cirrhosis.
Many people inherit the faulty genes that cause hemochromatosis — it is the most common genetic disease in Caucasians. But only a minority of those with the genes develop serious problems. Hemochromatosis is more likely to be serious in men.
Signs and symptoms of hereditary hemochromatosis usually appear in midlife. Iron can be dropped to safe levels by regularly removing blood from your body.

Besides this excess iron disease, he also had a bowel issue, type 2 and polyneuropathy.. :whistle:

Whatever you say- ADRCs are amazing.. :bye:

Go to : Paul´s amazing story

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Amazing Okyanos story- Dr. "Paul" 09 Jul 2015 12:09 #4811

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Fas, Its a great success story. I'm guessing this patient had a systematic treatment. Doesn't much help Cytori though. What would be more relevant is how successful Okyanos has been in treating knee osteo-arthritis. Even though he may not follow the same protocol as the Cytori trial, how well patients treated for knees would be very interesting to know.

Amazing Okyanos story- Dr. "Paul" 09 Jul 2015 13:26 #4812

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Funny, I was wondering the same WST.
A single IV or multiple local treatments or even if more than one IV was used.
Maybe it will motivate some to dig under the cushions of their furniture to buy a share or two. Just $0.46. :winky:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites