• Page:

TOPIC: ADVANCE poster on Monday Nov 17

ADVANCE poster on Monday Nov 17 14 Nov 2014 11:56 #2682

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
In the session on Monday (9.30-11.00 am) called
APS.603.01 - New Technology, New Insights into Coronary and Vascular Interventions

Eric Duckers will present the poster on ADVANCE

16129 - Feasibility and Safety of Treatment With an Intracoronary Infusion of Adipose Derived Regenerative Cells (ADRC) in Patients With an Acute ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (ADVANCE study)
Itinerary
November 17, 2014, 9:30 - 11:00 AM South Hall A2 - Core 6
Authors
Henricus J Duckers, Univ Medical Ctr Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands; Piotr Musialiek, krakowski Szpital Specjalistyczny Im. Jana Pawla II, Krakow, Poland; Daiusz Dudek, Samodzielna Pracownia Zakladu, Krakow, Poland; Janusz Kochman, Samodzielny Publiczny Central Szpital Kliniczny, Warszawa, Poland; Steven Kesten, Cytori Therapeutics Inc, San Diego, CA; Giuilo Pompilio, Ctr Cardiologico Monzino IRCCS, Milano, Italy
Disclosures
H.J. Duckers: Other Research Support; Modest; Piotr Musialiek, Dariusz Dudek, Janusz Kochman, Steven Kesten, Giulio Pomilio. P. Musialiek: None. D. Dudek: None. J. Kochman: None. S. Kesten: Employment; Significant; Cytori Therapeutics Inc. G. Pompilio: None.
Abstract
Abstract embargoed at this time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

ADVANCE poster on Monday Nov 17 14 Nov 2014 12:52 #2684

• fas
In Chicago also: The NHLBI and Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Research Network (CCTRN) TIME Trial: Two-Year Results.

Will be presented.

If you recall, the one year results were quite disastrous for Cell Therapy, but also a lot of critique broke lose on the trial.

The PDF (which is "copying protected for christ sake" :puke: ) therefore only as an attachment - but this is what we are comparing with together with some European trials which I will come back to at a later point in time.

File Attachment:

File Name: ucm_458266.pdf
File Size: 16 KB
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

ADVANCE poster on Monday Nov 17 14 Nov 2014 13:10 #2685

• fas
Interesting

In the PDF- CJ Pepine (image) is listed as a consultant to many Companies involved in cardiac therapy development- including Cytori, But also AstraZeneca and Sanofi if you get my drift.

Look forward to Monday- best thing is not to expect ANYTHING- than things cannot get worse.... :grin: :bye:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites