Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some thoughts on future techology aspects...

Some thoughts on future techology aspects... 13 Oct 2016 13:43 #7770

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
I am sure that some folks will state- there he goes again, day dreaming and against all Wallstreet realities. :whistle:

I know- but I prefer to voice my thoughts NOW, as compared to do it when (possibly) a lot more folks are suddenly becoming very smart, because of having the famous herd mentality.

And that very much relate to the health issues I have/had from a personal perspective, put into relation to what is tormenting mankind and what Big Pharma has to offer in this respect compared to the virtues of the technology of ADRC´s to the extent that I know them.

The big killers - especially in highly developed countries-are - since 1920 or so- vascular diseases or ischemic disorders, i.e MI and stroke. And this by a big stretch before other causes like cancer or lung disorders, which however are all also pretty much on the rise.

Those disorders- CHF and ischemic stroke- are treated by conventional medicine as separate disorders, but anybody who superficially has looked at the causes of these disorders will realize that the root cause of all evil is atherosclerosis- the slow process of plaque filling arteries and veins and disturbing the flow of blood in a very significant - sometimes fatal- manner.

I came across this image which explains the build up of plaque-

Plaque is really composed of calcium, cell debris, collagen (=proteins), triglycerides (=simply fat) and a tiny bit of cholesterol. If you look at the paper which I dug from the web (Dutch authors.... :grin: ) which I will attach, the bulk of plaque, being diverse in composition, but the bulk being fibrotic tissue, which we know from the Scleroderma clinic as being a "specialty" of ADRC´s to solve or better to "dissolve". :grin:

As somebody who has looked at this issue quite intensively- I know that Big Pharma says- we do not know what exactly causes plaque- of course there is the cholesterol hypothesis, but that is what it is, a hypothesis never proven and likely to be absolutely belony. Of course as the root cause of stroke and MI, a drug dissolving plaque would be the holy grail of medicine, but you do not hear much of developments in that direction , do you?

No- of course not- BP would lose a lot of customers, wouldnt they?

Anyway- for myself- I am convinced that I- as a person- can reverse disorders -like atherosclerosis- with lifestyle changes and nutritional remediations. I think I am already half way on that, but - I repeat but,

There are few folks that can do what I do and have the conviction and will power that I have. For those I sincerely believe, ADRC´s will be beneficial to go after the ROOT cause of stroke and MI- and cleanse arteries and veins of primarily fibrotic plaque. :vegas:

Translation: at one point in time, folks will realize its "cheaper" to maintain arterial health prophylactically with IV than treat the symptoms i.e. Myocardial Infarction or stroke after a lot of damage is done.

File Attachment:

File Name: 2000-CompositionbOfPlaque.pdf
File Size: 439 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Some thoughts on future techology aspects... 13 Oct 2016 14:35 #7771

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Hi Fas,

Interesting post but are you implying that ARDCs could somehow cleans the blood of plague or just treat the injuries that result? With regard to treating stroke. I hope you have read my extensive article on the scientific evidence behind the upcoming Phase III Athersys stroke trials in both Japan and Europe/USA.

WST

Some thoughts on future techology aspects... 14 Oct 2016 14:01 #7777

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
WST, ATHX certainly is acting poorly today! :bash:

Some thoughts on future techology aspects... 26 Oct 2016 09:59 #7824

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

Wall Street Titan wrote: Hi Fas,

Interesting post but are you implying that ARDCs could somehow cleans the blood of plague or just treat the injuries that result? With regard to treating stroke. I hope you have read my extensive article on the scientific evidence behind the upcoming Phase III Athersys stroke trials in both Japan and Europe/USA.

WST

I find Seeking Alpha pretty aggressive and intrusive with their banners which are in the way of the content- I do not go there any longer for that reason.

Just as an intro to the theme, since I do intend to cover the issue in detail on my foxes website in the (very) near future.... reason being of course, since the issue concerns me personally.

Anyway- I always wondered and I still am doing that, what the mechanisms of therapeutic action were in the many experiments that Tadashi Mitsuo did in 2008/9 under the watchful eye of Marc Hedrick, with patients with a whole range of severe chronic disorders including stroke victims and type 2 patients. Those patients could never be treated by conventional treatments and partially already spent years in wheel chairs.

If you believe- like me- that the root cause of atherosclerosis is inflammation and oxidative damage to arteries, caused by free radicals (i.e. but not in veines :grin: ) and has very little to do with the cholesterol serum level, let alone dietary cholesterol consumption, than considering what the primary virtues of ADRCs like for instance repeated in today´s announcement on the scleroderma presentation, could help a lot in cleaning arteries and battle the root cause of all vascular problems- be they in the heart, brain or legs.

From todays announcement:

The proposed mechanism of action of the ADRCs prepared with Cytori’s Celution System is postulated to be modulation inflammation, promotion of angiogenesis and prevention of cell apoptosis.

One should add reducing fibrotic tissue to those 3 virtues as a vital component of the ADRC mix- here the macrophages come in handy, cleaning up cellular debris and for battling arterial endothelial dysfunction, the building blocks of an artery- smooth muscle- and endothelial cells are very beneficial, but that is covered above in "promotion of angiogenesis already.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.626 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites