Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: Excellent interview with Matt at Bioinformant

Excellent interview with Matt at Bioinformant 15 Feb 2016 10:51 #6391

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Nice to read that Matt has from a scientific perspective absolutely the same views as I have.. but not a surprise of course... :whistle:

Link to article: HERE
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Excellent interview with Matt at Bioinformant 15 Feb 2016 11:35 #6393

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Great article, and like mention of Cytori. Unfortunately Cytori refuses to discuss Okyanos for fear of angering the FDA. You know the FDA that organization interested in protecting big pharma.
The organization interesting not in curing disease but treating symptoms instead, While Okyanos will provide some revenue to Cytori and more as their business increases, this will remain a secret. FDA should focus on enforcing it's rules and cracking down on clinics operating all over the US and work with Cytori to provide safe stem cells, to patients and regulating there use in the body for specific approved applications. That makes too much sense though. That said Cytori has failed in countries where they have approvals like Europe, Japan and Canada to generate any meaningful revenue other then for research. If somebody mentions Sceloderma I will scream as there have been so many there opportunities that have failed to materialize as the sand is quickly running our of the hourglass faster then our investment dollars have disappeared.

Excellent interview with Matt at Bioinformant 15 Feb 2016 11:46 #6395

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

rothco619 wrote: Great article, and like mention of Cytori. Unfortunately Cytori refuses to discuss Okyanos for fear of angering the FDA. You know the FDA that organization interested in protecting big pharma.
The organization interesting not in curing disease but treating symptoms instead, While Okyanos will provide some revenue to Cytori and more as their business increases, this will remain a secret. FDA should focus on enforcing it's rules and cracking down on clinics operating all over the US and work with Cytori to provide safe stem cells, to patients and regulating there use in the body for specific approved applications. That makes too much sense though. That said Cytori has failed in countries where they have approvals like Europe, Japan and Canada to generate any meaningful revenue other then for research. If somebody mentions Sceloderma I will scream as there have been so many there opportunities that have failed to materialize as the sand is quickly running our of the hourglass faster then our investment dollars have disappeared.

Yes- very nice. What I like about Matt is his openness to new venture partners and new technologies- I am sure he and Calhoun have spoken about opportunities elsewhere... :whistle:

Anyway- part II is even more interesting since Matt here deals with the FDA and proposes a midway separate legislation for auto cells. That makes sense to me too- although possible the present "direction" of ADRCs be a drug for anybody except Cytori would obviously suits Cytori the best.

Part II : HERE

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites