• Page:

TOPIC: David Oxley - New CEO at Lorem Vascular

David Oxley - New CEO at Lorem Vascular 14 Feb 2015 08:29 #3397

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Probably not that much of a surprise... :grin:

It was David who was explaining to KT Lim at a hotel bar in Aussieland, what great machine his Company had developed...

His LInkedIn profile for this job is as follows:

Lorem Vascular Co. Ltd. is a leader in the field of regenerative medicine. Headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, the Company is transforming the quality of patient care by enabling hospitals and doctors to treat a variety of major vascular and non-vascular diseases using patients’ own healing cells.

Full P&L responsibility for the company and drive all measurable results on behalf of the company while reporting directly into the board of directors.

Provide leadership, intellectual impetus and urgency to execute corporate strategy, enabling the company to maximize the value of its assets, intellectual property and human resources.

Establish sales and operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing sales systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.

Provide the managerial guidance and business savvy required to successfully meet the company’s continued commercial and clinical goals.

Forge strong business relationships with key stakeholders in the China healthcare ecosystem.

Work as an integral team member of the Board of Directors to forge the evolving direction and success of the company.

Provide equally effective leadership and direction to all business functions in the commercialization effort.

He also made two posts at LinkedIn- the first one on cardiac in China:

NEW DIMENSION; Autologous Adipose Derived Regenerative Medicine
In China, Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the top cause of death in China and causes more than 40% of all deaths.

“Every year three million Chinese people die from cardiovascular disease and every 10 seconds there is one death from CVD in China,” said Professor Dayi Hu, chief of the Heart Centre at the People’s Hospital, Peking University and president of the Chinese Society of Cardiology (CSC), 2012.

Lorem Vascular Pte. Ltd. is a China-focused regenerative medicine company offering clinical-grade autologous regenerative cell therapy to treat a variety of vascular and non-vascular diseases. LV offers a proprietary closed system, sterile field medical equipment, marketed under the brand name, Celution® System, which enables hospitals to harness a patient’s own naturally occurring regenerative or healing cells to treat the patient’s acute and chronic ischemic disease.

Enabling point-of-care access to these healing cells as therapy, otherwise known as Adipose Derived Regenerative Cells (ADRCs), represents a new dimension in medicine or facilitating the damaged organ or tissue to heal itself.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, DOV, rongside, d9dozrman, keysman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

David Oxley - New CEO at Lorem Vascular 15 Feb 2015 15:05 #3410

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
As per above:

" Provide leadership, intellectual impetus and urgency to execute corporate strategy, enabling the company to maximize the value of its assets, intellectual property and human resources."

Maybe he couldn't do it within Cytori ....... perhaps he will be better able to do so as an external partner! Lets hope so.

In any case it is good news. A believer who is not cocooned within CYTX and will no doubt be sufficiently motivated to see this technology work and be successfuly adopted in Asia.

David Oxley - New CEO at Lorem Vascular 15 Feb 2015 21:49 #3412

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
.........with the Billionaire's wallet......this is a big deal. Lotta good will come from it in short order imo. F
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

David Oxley - New CEO at Lorem Vascular 16 Feb 2015 04:44 #3413

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hiring a CEO probably means they are really doing something over there :whistle:
It stays all closed doors in terms of communicaion, as it's not their website that tells us anything about any activity..... so I guess this is somewhat of a positive :woohoo:

David Oxley - New CEO at Lorem Vascular 16 Feb 2015 09:50 #3416

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I'd stick with somewhat positive Belgiumineurope.

I would agree that it shows development is ongoing at Lorem.

David Oxley - New CEO at Lorem Vascular 17 Feb 2015 09:06 #3421

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Provide the managerial guidance and business savvy required to successfully meet the company’s continued commercial and clinical goals.

Rongside we are on the same page. What a joke. this scam seems to be widening. So the players that destroyed the company are now showing up at companies that will most likely purchase Cytori's technology after bankruptcy. This story keeps getting worse. Woner where the wonder boy Clyde Shores will wind up. Where is the SEC ? I guess they will have no control over a coperation that will be chartered outside of the United Staes. Each day that I think it can't get worse it does.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites