• Page:

TOPIC: Investor relations

Investor relations 12 Jan 2015 08:48 #3150

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Looks like we have a new IR person at Cytori.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Investor relations 12 Jan 2015 09:19 #3152

• mr5874
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Hedge,

I believe so. I was somewhat critical to Marc in an email exchange a month or two ago about how this vacancy was perceived by shareholders. Especially when you're trying to fix what you said you were going to fix --- which was better communication. He said they would be building this back up shortly. Looks like it's done.

This person is also tapping the social media outlets as well, which is 100x better than not doing anything.

Investor relations 12 Jan 2015 09:46 #3153

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Cytori has had 4 IIR people since I have been a shareholder. Each one has been worse then the one before. The only one who would actually communicate was Megan. All others have jumped ship and were embarrassed out of the position just like Jay Carney ,Obama's former press secretary. There is only so much bullshit one can dish out until even they can't take it any more. Our new CFO came in with a bang and gave the company away and has not been a friend to long term shareholders, wonder what tricks this joker has up his sleeve. Suppose Hedrik needs someone to do his dirty work as he has yet to fulfill his promise of better communication and transparency.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites