• Page:

TOPIC: Cytori LIVE...

Cytori LIVE... 20 Nov 2014 15:44 #2746

• agamemnus
  • agamemnus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
finance.yahoo.com/news/cytori-therapeutics-corporate-investor-presentation-210900644.html

Very nice, looks like you guys with the long lists of questions might have them answered at that point.

My #1 question would be about the financing... how they plan to stave off that massive dilution they committed to on October.

#2 would be about the issues involved in the release of the efficacy regarding the aborted ADVANCE trial.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori LIVE... 20 Nov 2014 16:35 #2747

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Such interactions can only be applauded and recommended.

Since time is always scarce and in the case of Cytori, there are heaps of riddles from the past- the best thing is- really!!!!!!!- to have the questions of the past answered BEFORE that call and focus ONLY on the future in that exchange... :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori LIVE... 20 Nov 2014 16:51 #2748

• agamemnus
  • agamemnus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
That's what they did in the earnings call.... talk about the future, possibly too much. Then, we cratered 25% in 3 days. Not saying there's a correlation, but, eh, I dunno.

I just want to see a straight answer regarding why the board (and management?) thinks that allowing the conversion of the rest of the convertible shares and allowing the .57 warrants is a good thing... maybe it's good at a** fixed** price, given the current per-share price of .41... (and a written letter signed in blood that there will be no more warrant modifications!), but it's not good if the price is let's say .65 by early January. (wishful thinking?)

Cytori LIVE... 20 Nov 2014 18:18 #2749

• fas
I understand all that...

Its all about money etc... :whistle: - there is no argument from my side.

But its about patients too.... a little ( :cry: ) so sentimental me still would love something similar to this....

Note: obviously I saw "The tributes of Panem Part 3" yesterday at the local cinema, a day after its start in Germany. For those who know the storyline- I still see fat cells as a kind of disruptive technology, which has a hard time breaking through also because of BP giving it the cold shoulder to the detriment of patients. So the Mockingjay one can see as a symbol for an uprising too (if you are flexible in your visions...lol) :grin: :woohoo:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori LIVE... 21 Nov 2014 07:07 #2750

• fas
I did register at the page where this will be broadcasted. :cool:

When you look at the program, Cytori is scheduled for 45 minutes. So -not very long and this would limit the number of questions dramatically. :whistle:

Cytori LIVE... 29 Nov 2014 09:50 #2819

• fas
First article on the Japanese regenerative law-

The Japan News

Cytori LIVE... 29 Nov 2014 12:44 #2821

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I didnt read any Cytori mention as others move forward.

Still waiting to hear a business plan on Japan from Cytori......but with no money even if they had a "real plan" they couldnt do anything with it.

All hopes pinned on our part time employee....which in retrospect is more than enough time to accomplish more than our former head clown CC.
We all remember CC who retired in June/July but got paid thru Sept. and collects on any deal in the 18 months after that !!! Do we really think this company has changed all that much with such BS ?
How about the ADVANCE news that wasnt...LOL
Where is our answers to the list of questions ? LOL That was used as toilet paper...it did save cost though...LOL !

While we have seen some hints that someday the tech may be used there has STILL been nothing to show this company is viable. :KO:

My guess is the focus short term is the Jan 6 vote .....which is all but assured.

Cytori LIVE... 30 Nov 2014 03:12 #2824

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I don't know for all of the others, but for me Hedge, you are starting to be very boring with your posts.
I think we ALL get the hint that you don't believe in this company anymore, but is it really necessary to reply on every post with the same BS? Of course, it's not BS because YOU KNOW it all, but then again, we got the message (plenty of times), be assured.

Sell your damn shares and buy again when and more importantly IF we ever see a pps of 5 dollar again. This should give us some rest. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, mtpinman, keysman

Cytori LIVE... 30 Nov 2014 12:00 #2825

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I know, I know.
You prefer the rose colored glasses of DOV and the $ 500 price targets or the occasions when forgotmorthanuno was LONG and called one at time $ 1, 000 or even $ 5,000 PPS but in reality those who followed too deeply got a serious spanking !!!

On the other hand even when CYTX was trading at higher prices and was failing at stated goals I said on the YMB, even though the science had promise, it was still a speculative company and could still go to zero.

Who provided investors the better service ?

Place your bets but bet accordingly.

Otherwise...until Fas installs a ignore function...dont be such a sensitive sissy ! :joy:

Cytori LIVE... 30 Nov 2014 12:07 #2826

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
didn't expect anything else as a reply.... great fun !
Do you still own some shares actually ?

Cytori LIVE... 30 Nov 2014 22:15 #2827

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes, of course I still own shares.

Cytori LIVE... 02 Dec 2014 12:16 #2829

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Yes, Mr. Hedge has been somewhat negative with the stock price, but is he wrong?

I give some thoughts on this.

Something is wrong with the stock price for a few months, regardless what positive spin the company has put out. The stock price has been dripping down weekly if not daily.

I think the main reasons behind such a drop have to do more with the financials rather than the science and technology: 1. Sabby cannot really boost the stock price until it has the shares in the pocket after the shareholders' votes early in January; 2. Oxford Financial and Silicon Valley cannot really restructure their debt with CYTX until after the Sabby deal is done.

So, the above steps need to be completed early in January, 2015, while other business activities in Japan, China, Wales/EU, BARDA, etc. continue. But, presently I think the company has been held hostage by the mistakes made by Calhoun and Saad. Yet, I think the immediate financial hurdles 1 and 2 will be overcome. And, I think for the first 3 to 4 months of 2015, many concerned investors will be focused/or blinded folded again with a flesh look at the company, while the stock price may go up again. It does not mean our financial problems for more new cash are gone: I think the concerns will resurface. If there is indeed a January effect for CYTX, I think we should all enjoy it while it last.

Cytori LIVE... 03 Dec 2014 14:12 #2830

• fas

It does not mean our financial problems for more new cash are gone: I think the concerns will resurface. If there is indeed a January effect for CYTX, I think we should all enjoy it while it last.

Franshei-

At least "Mr." Hedge leaves the door open slightly just "in case". ..... :really:

Anyway- just as a reminder - tomorrow the 4th is the new RETAIL event at VirtualInvestorConferences.com - the following image is a screenshot of their site- CYTX is scheduled at 2.15 EST

Marc Hedrick is eager to try this feature of communication and sees it as something for the RETAIL investor i.e. hopefully will be for you and me and will exclude SPREADSHEET TIGERS wanting management to divvy up the annual BARDA money in quarters during a conference call....... :puke:

I will try to answer all the many questions that may come up and look forward to trying out this new venue. Marc

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Cytori LIVE... 03 Dec 2014 14:58 #2831

• fas
Probably the best thing is to look around at the website first and register yourself.

I have registered myself now at the Cytori website for approx. 50 calls assuming the next time I log in I get recognised :grin: :vegas: :woohoo:

Never happened... lol :happy:

This site does have a database which works.

Invite tens of thousands of virtual investors with the complete and combined outreach of BetterInvesting and PR Newswire
BetterInvesting and PR Newswire are experts in communicating with and targeting online investors. We’ve created a very comprehensive outreach package to bring investors to your presentation.
Pre-event
One PR Newswire press release from your company announcing your company’s participation in a conference and inviting media and investors to your LIVE presentation
One PR Newswire press release announcing the full conference agenda, including your company’s participation
One email invitation to BetterInvesting's 120,000 high equity memberbase announcing the full conference agenda, including your company’s participation
Event link on BetterInvesting.org and other retail investor portals
E-mail blast to BetterInvesting individual investors notifying them of conference
Conference advertisement in BetterInvesting Magazine and e-Newsletter
Social media outreach
Event day
One hour dedicated auditorium and boardroom time. No other presentations will occur during your time slot
Post-presentation interaction for senior management in your virtual "trade booth"
Audio and slide webcast presentation in the auditorium including live Q&A with retail investors
Exhibit hall “trade booth” to display videos, offer investor kits and chat in real-time with attendees
Social media outreach
Post-event
One PR Newswire press release announcing your company’s participation in a conference and inviting media and investors to your ARCHIVE presentation
E-mail blast to BetterInvesting retail investors announcing company’s participation in a conference and inviting them to your ARCHIVE presentation
Digital record of all investor interactions for compliance and material disclosure
All appropriate traffic and opt-in attendees’ metrics
Social media outreach

The above is the PR from "about" at the site. I will watch a prior presentation, to see how it works.. :vegas:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Cytori LIVE... 03 Dec 2014 15:05 #2832

• fas
Hey guys (and gals), this site is really neat and nice tech. :nice:

I just listened to a presentation from Afflac (an insurance outfit also very present in Japan- I know them from MLB spots).

Lots of features- main thing is - the "exchange" is on a CHAT basis- so type in of questions, which of course will be "edited" (this in case hedge gets a fit :grin: ) . I will have plenty of questions ready to last a few days but promise I will not hog the thing.

This is good- make use of it . :bye:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, rongside, d9dozrman

Cytori LIVE... 03 Dec 2014 16:43 #2833

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
fas, the presentation Q&A is archived for future reference, correct? Wish I could be online, but out of town on the 4th.
TIA.

d9
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Cytori LIVE... 04 Dec 2014 04:34 #2834

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fas, give them hell.

Unfortunately I cannot participate as I am now in NZ and the time difference does not help.

Perhaps included in your questions is : Why OA, given Caplan's negative conclusion about that indication? Is there another Mechanism of Action that makes it worthwhile and if so what? We cannot afford anymore screw ups and excursions down blind alleys ....... we will get mugged yet again.

Have they got any non dillutive partnership discussions going on? What are they doing to prevent the wholesale takeover of the company from its "Financiers"? :evil:

No doubt someone will be asking about the status of the latest financing. :puke: :cry: :evil: :bash:

You are right about the past having to be dealt with prior to our discussing the future........... what worries me is the concept of "past precedent" is firmly entrenched at CYTX ......... or as Yogi Berra said "It's like deja-vu, all over again". I guess the question we all want answered is (a) have you understood what you have done wrong, (2) do you know what you must do to succeed, (3) do you recognise that a promising technology is worth only so much, (4) have you recognised that you have a responsibility to your shareholders and patients to succeed...... ASAP.

Sorry for venting .......... Serve them notice ........ (no doubt the new shareholders probably have ..... but for what/whose ends?)

Fas and fellow longs, all the best from Aotearoa ............ and if they don't have a good presentation I think I'll send some bro's over to have a word with them ......... :winky:

Cytori LIVE... 04 Dec 2014 11:10 #2837

• fas

Fas, give them hell

John- maybe that would be good for my psyche, but really does not help anybody i.e. does not reverse or change past events.So, I will be my usual cordial self. :whistle: Your 4 questions are perfectly stated, so you will participate whether you are in NZ or not :grin:

I did get a short mail from Marc in which he reached out to me. Since I had never ever before communicated with him- at least from my side that was highly appreciated. I did write him back, see below- (I believe exchange between the publisher of an investor page and the CEO of the relevant Company is NOT and NEVER will be of a private nature, unless specifically so stated!!)

Anyway- yes I think this venue looks promising to re-establish contact with "former" faithful.
IMO, since Cytori is not a new Nasdaq entry, understanding the past and "coming to terms with it" has a lot of relevance for those folks who lost their ownership, which however hardly bothers "new investors".
Hope you can strike the balance between those information needs- and of course I am willing to help to that end.
The list of questions that "xxxxx" brought to the Annual Meeting I believe is still key- not for tomorrow- but for coming to terms with the past.
Thanks

Maybe this 45 minutes can accomplish first steps but obviously are way too short to "clear a complex issue like Cytori" :yep:

Cytori LIVE... 04 Dec 2014 11:23 #2838

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I listened to an earlier call about the company with a Vagina tightener (yes that's right). Really don't like the chat format. Its slow, not really an interactive discussion and without the actual voices, you lose something. Better then nothing though but I'm really not expecting much.

Cytori LIVE... 04 Dec 2014 12:56 #2839

• fas

Better then nothing though but I'm really not expecting much.

Thats the way I see it too. And thats OK I believe.

I have 5 questions ready and I am sure DOV, Hedge and yourself will be firing away..

That obviously canNOT be handled in the allotted timeframe but anything coming out positively is a PLUS.

I will leave the financial stuff to the CFO. :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.293 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites