TOPIC: Special shareholders meeting

Special shareholders meeting 14 Nov 2014 10:55 #2681

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Will take place on January 6 2015.

The below are the topics to be voted upon:

Approval of an Amendment to our Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares of common stock from 145,000,000 shares to 290,000,000 shares
Approval, pursuant to NASDAQ Marketplace Rules 5635(b) and 5635(d), of the issuance of shares of common stock upon conversion of our Series A 3.6% Convertible Preferred Stock and exercise of warrants to purchase shares of our common stock;
Approval of an adjournment of the Special Meeting, if necessary or appropriate, to permit solicitation of additional proxies in favor of the above proposals; and
Approval to transact such other business properly brought before the meeting or any adjustments or postponements thereof.

Only shareholders on record as of November 12 2014 can vote- meaning Sabby et al has Cytori by the balls...

Have fun with the document :cry:

File Attachment:

File Name: special-shareholdersmeeting-2015.pdf
File Size: 218 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Special shareholders meeting 15 Nov 2014 06:33 #2687

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
...and to think of the share count when I first came aboard almost 8 years ago. :really:

Special shareholders meeting 15 Nov 2014 13:57 #2688

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi.

I own a few dozen thousand shares. I am new to this board but I have been posting to the Yahoo finance CYTX messageboard for a few weeks.

I read the document through, twice.* I think it is fair to say that Cytori management wants investors to take the leap of faith that results will be incredible going forward, and the stock price will do better -- enough to allow Cytori to fund the company via dilution at a much higher per-share price than the current 43.25 cents. If that is indeed the case I think it shouldn't be a problem to approve a doubling of the authorized float, but everyone should then definitely vote against the authorization to allow Sabby to convert the rest of their convertible shares and exercise their warrants at 52/57 cents.

If, on the other hand, the stock price stays flat, well, then it's kind of a lose/lose situation with Athena trial results early next year. If they are good, the price isn't going to do much better than 52 cents, and if they are bad, the price will probably crater to new lows. In the case that the stock price hasn't significantly appreciated by that time, I would probably sell my shares.

I do like that the CFO and one of the directors bought a few hundred thousand shares. I think that the new CFO is very competent (was able to reduce head count and expenses, but more needs to be done) and has the trust of the current management and at least some directors. He also has my trust, as I emailed him about my disappointment in the share price earlier this week and mentioned what he already knows -- absent a huge partnership or buyout Cytori stock price must be defended. And then he did just that.

I think that Ramon Cugat's ACL trial results ("sometime this month") and possibly the discontinued ADVANCE trial's results (that Fas mentioned are coming out Monday) could have a great positive effect. One problem with both of these is that I can find absolutely no information about the conference date for the ACL trial results and I can't find the ADVANCE item anywhere online either, except for what Fas has said. If I can't find that information after days of searching, other investors won't be able to either -- so we would need to rely on Cytori (or Fas?) to give us updates on these.

If all goes well, I do see a distinct possibility that Hal Mintz could take the company private after the Athena trial results publication (or sooner), even without the extra convertible shares. I think he could own or control slightly under 30% of the float before an offer. Of course, it's possible he will seek to place a director or two on the board, as well, which would be also an additional plus for the share price.

*:( In the significant shareholder read-out, "Grand Cayman" is not spelled correctly!)

Special shareholders meeting 16 Nov 2014 04:22 #2689

• fas

I read the document through, twice.* I think it is fair to say that Cytori management wants investors to take the leap of faith that results will be incredible going forward, and the stock price will do better -- enough to allow Cytori to fund the company via dilution at a much higher per-share price than the current 43.25 cents. If that is indeed the case I think it shouldn't be a problem to approve a doubling of the authorized float, but everyone should then definitely vote against the authorization to allow Sabby to convert the rest of their convertible shares and exercise their warrants at 52/57 cents.

Actually - good for you having read that doc twice. I have not even started doing so , in the (possibly wrong belief) that nothing can be done to stop Sabby. At least one needs KT Lim on his side first, before doing anything else I guess.

Comments from the regulars on the above??? At least I will touch back with my partner to see what he thinks.

Anyway- the Scientific Sessions is a gigantic event and you will find things only if you know your way around-

ADVANCE POSTER LINK

On ACL Cugat- I do not think that is all that important, but will look around next week what the sports medicine doctors are doing in November.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Special shareholders meeting 16 Nov 2014 15:36 #2690

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I plan a "NO" protest vote and expect it will make absolutely zero difference in the outcome !

Still feel the real short term news effecting me will be the size of the reverse split. :puke:

Special shareholders meeting 17 Nov 2014 10:41 #2693

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Hedge,
I totally agree. This management does nothing until they are forced to. Delisting is hovering over their heads and the pending reverse split will certainly have a negative impact on current shareholders. Time will tell.

Special shareholders meeting 17 Nov 2014 10:59 #2694

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
A lot of talk about a reverse split. Has it become unavoidable at this juncture?

d9

Special shareholders meeting 17 Nov 2014 15:14 #2698

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***Has it become unavoidable at this juncture?***

Oh I think so....only the amount is in question for me and DOV's suggestion of 1 for 5 may prove light

Special shareholders meeting 18 Nov 2014 07:22 #2704

• fas
Talking reverse split is totally premature at this point in time.IMO

It would be nice to hear or see some comments on the filing- I bet nobody else read the damned filing. :evil:

Special shareholders meeting 18 Nov 2014 07:41 #2705

• brisauto1964
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
"Sabby et al has Cytori by the balls..."
That statement says it all Fas! :bash:

Special shareholders meeting 18 Nov 2014 09:28 #2706

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9

brisauto1964 wrote: "Sabby et al has Cytori by the balls..."
That statement says it all Fas! :bash:

I think Hal Mintz would own or control at most 30% of the voting shares during the meeting, but he would need 66.66% affirmative approval to convert more, and there is plenty of time before the 18%+ financing poison pill kicks in. (a poison pill that undermines securities laws, NICE...)

Special shareholders meeting 18 Nov 2014 11:53 #2717

• brisauto1964
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Lets just say for fun......................... Maybe he's a buddy of K.T. Lim.................... :really:

Special shareholders meeting 19 Nov 2014 01:11 #2726

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***It would be nice to hear or see some comments on the filing- I bet nobody else read the damned filing.***

OK I read it....more skim but read the major points.

In a company that has zero credibility with me.... what am I to get excited about.?

The future positive stock splits...LOL
The anti-take over provision....hell they already sold the company pennies on the dollar and it bought us less than a year. We are still in a bi-annual financing situation.

I see nothing new. I have no slack to give anymore. I want to see real progress. I have only seen survival moves these last few months .

BTW....Olympus still listed as a major holder though. WooHoo or who cares.

I'll log my protest. :evil: :whistle: Communication still stinks imho !

What do other board members think ?

Special shareholders meeting 19 Nov 2014 14:24 #2731

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Dead on Hedge!
This company is on life support and the the plug is being held by vultures. I have lost so much money on these liars. If there is any value left in the "science" the current management does not have the ability to market it. Pain will continue with reverse stock splits and further dilution until there is nothing to hold the "scheme" together. It will take a miracle for this company to survive.

Special shareholders meeting 21 Nov 2014 07:18 #2751

• fas

I plan a "NO" protest vote and expect it will make absolutely zero difference in the outcome !

Hedge- I finally got around in skimming through the document also, but did not find anything interesting except the things that will happen if the shareholders do not approve the agenda points. Its a catch 22 it seems.

Anyway- most interesting is that NON votes will be counted as AGAINST (or NO if you like)- that is new and for that case the third point on the agenda must have been created. :winky:

Special shareholders meeting 21 Nov 2014 09:47 #2754

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Agree that abstain vote outcome was interesting.

It wont be my shares that matter.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites