The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions PDF

Questions PDF 30 Jul 2014 09:20 #1931

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Attached is the PDF with questions- I exported this from an Openoffice ODT writer. So if you find any spelling errors- let me know, is easy to change

File Attachment:

File Name: 2013-Shareholders-Meeting-Questions.pdf
File Size: 88 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, rongside, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Questions PDF 30 Jul 2014 09:58 #1933

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fas, I believe the list of questions you have compiled is quite comprehensive. There is nothing that comes to mind that has been omitted. Reasonable answers to these questions will go a long way in providing the information that investors need to make informed judgements. Lets hope they appreciate their responsibility towards their shareholders and address the issues.

I do not think a very big preamble is required. Let it suffice that, ''if as recently stated management truly intends to exhibit a "renewed willingness" for openness and information sharing then could you please address the following questions''. The fact that this list of questions is going to be broadly distributed to the BoD and Investor Relations speaks for itself .......... they either man up, or they don't. We may not constitute a large monolithic block of shares but collectively we have created a community of informed and active investors.

Perhaps we should also send a copy of our questions to all those analysts who take part in the CC and throw their slow softball pitches to management? Alternatively we could send it to the shorts.......... who knows, maybe they will be more successful in eliciting a response!

In many cases (eg. fistula and ADVANCE) we are only requesting data from trials that are completed and for which we have REGULATORY APPROVAL. If they ever hope to have doctors utilise their technology it stands to reason that they have to make the data available.

Best of luck to us all, and thank you for your tireless efforts on behalf of all CYTX shareholders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman

Questions PDF 30 Jul 2014 10:22 #1934

• fas
Thanks for the kind words John.

On the intro- actually I liked Fatboy´s post on the basic idea and was determined to use some of the sentences accordingly. :joy: :joy:

It simply sounded nice, Anyway- my partner who I know now for many many Cytori years DOES represent a big block, so we should not be too modest and I do expect an answer on every question. I would be surprised if that does not happen.

Below is the FINAL version, which I also will send across to Megan. Just override the first version- has the same file name... :KO:

TO ALL: SEND THIS TO ANYBODY WHO YOU THINK IS INTERESTED - you will know yourself.

File Attachment:

File Name: 2013-Shareholders-Meeting-Questions_2014-07-30.pdf
File Size: 88 KB
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Questions PDF 30 Jul 2014 14:44 #1938

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fas, I sent below to Jason Kolbert @ Maxim.

Jason:
Not sure if you go on Fas's message site to check the pulse of Cytori investors. I would say that it is pretty unanimous that we have had it and I would say that as a group we control a substantial amount of shares. Typically , analysts asking questions during the various health conferences and past annual meetings, lob softball questions to management. True to form for the last 5 years I have been a holder, they give answers that I guess if one was a moron. would accept. Fas ,has put together a list of questions that have come from our group of investors who communicate on his site as well as with each other. Many have direct contact on a regular basis with management. I wanted to pass this along to you in the hopes that you may want to know the answers to as well, so that you can make more informed decisions. Here is the link should you be interested in viewing. These have been sent to Cytori management ,and other investors that I communicate with have sent letters of there own.
www.cytx-investor.com/media/kunena/attachments/43/2013-Shareholders-Meeting-Questions_2014-07-30.pdf

Thank You,
Michael Roth
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Questions PDF 30 Jul 2014 15:24 #1939

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Jason was kind enough to reply below quite promptly.:Hope he poses some probing questions .

Thank you. I will carefully review

Jason Kolbert

Head of Healthcare Research

Senior Managing Director and Biotechnology Analyst

Description: Description: http://support/images/logo.jpg

Maxim Group; Chrysler Building

405 Lexington Ave, 2nd floor

New York, NY 10174

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Office (212)895-3516

Cell (516) 353-2959

Questions PDF 21 Aug 2014 07:44 #2054

• fas
Apparently yesterday was the day that Marc Hedrick had calls scheduled with various shareholder spokespersons.

The good news for us- my partner got the "promise" from the BOD on July 31 to have answers at the end of the following week. BARDA and the CC on August 11th came in between and the word now is- Hedrick will come back next week on all of them. Modus still somewhat uncertain.

Anyway- my partner and I , who are strong believers in corporate governance and despise "selective disclosure" as happened at Cytori in the past, both believe that the financial insanity from the past will be resolved at some point in time, not all that far out. The method is unclear, but this is simply top priority.

I think that sounds good. :woohoo:

As always- time will tell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman, keysman

Questions PDF 21 Aug 2014 10:42 #2055

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Looks like Marc did a great job yesterday as sellers pile on !
Seems we get a secondary priced then we get our answers. :cry: :evil:

Maybe we do a million shares today.

What does the board think....news Friday after the close...or will it be like ATHX and have to ride it down to $ 1.00 even to get some money. As always Cytori holds zero cards by which to raise money.

Questions PDF 21 Aug 2014 11:34 #2056

• fas
I do not have a crystal ball, but I do know Cytori needs money soon and does not have a CFO at the helm until September 2.

We will see what that means. :yawn: :bye:

Questions PDF 21 Aug 2014 13:22 #2057

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
True about Sept 2 but clearly, as volume passes 1 million shares, the PPS is telling us something is coming.

Questions PDF 21 Aug 2014 13:40 #2059

• fas
Maybe this Robbins Arroyo thing is the culprit?

Surely they have their established front runners also on the short side and happy Cytori "friends" are picking up the pieces???

Whatever way you look at it- the market is a "sharks basin", with mainly crooks swimming in it looking for a fast one. :whistle: :evil:

Questions PDF 21 Aug 2014 13:49 #2061

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I saw that right after my last post.

Mixed feelings on it to be honest.

Questions PDF 22 Aug 2014 00:29 #2064

• UVMV
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
you believe Hedrick and his friends and what about the investigation? Can this investigation led to bancrupty? :bang:

Questions PDF 22 Aug 2014 04:47 #2067

• fas
Andreas-

In the US of A a lot of funny things can happen- bankruptcy due to some overzealous lawyer firms I believe is very unlikely to be part of that- see my post in the other thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: UVMV

Questions PDF 28 Aug 2014 11:29 #2100

• fas
My partner was in contact with Hedrick yesterday and (surprise surprise) the word is :

Hedrick said he is completely swamped. He promised me that he would completely address your list but he can’t do it this week.

We all know probably what kind of work that is- I simply do not believe Hedrick is capable in finance (i.e. funding the business), but than again.... he probably is in contact with the new CFO already. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund, d9dozrman

Questions PDF 16 Sep 2014 03:09 #2187

• fas
Although it is now 6 weeks since the Questions. pdf was delivered to the BOD and Management- they are NOT forgotten. :evil:

Latest word from yesterday- an email exchange between my partner and Hedrick-

Hedrick told me via email that he will be answering all your questions.

I don’t have an ETA, but he gave me his word.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Questions PDF 16 Sep 2014 06:46 #2188

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Earlier in this thread I suggested we may have had to wait for a money raise first and even added it may be at $ 1.00 before we got our answers but clearly they are still "swamped"

Sounds like sometime in October.

Thanks for the update Fas !

Questions PDF 16 Sep 2014 06:59 #2190

• UVMV
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Calhoun is and has been a liar, Saad has been and is a liar and I think the rest of this managementcrap are liars too.

Beside that, what does this cytori.q4cdn.com/358185f8-df0b-4ffd-bc97-364eaeda7ee1.pdf?noexit=true means? Olympus has bought at $6 -and have never seen green. Are they complete out of the partnership?
Attachments:

Questions PDF 16 Sep 2014 07:08 #2191

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
UVMV

I started a new thread on the Olympus sale filing...maybe I should have put it under general topic heading...they were once a partner.

maybe we need a new heading: Former partners, almost partners, ect.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites