The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: ASM vote on proposal 4?

ASM vote on proposal 4? 27 Jun 2019 12:42 #12960

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
If I am not mistaking, the ASM was today at 09.00 am Central time. It seems they have a problem counting the additional votes that came in after the last date. Postpone a third time or de-list? The latter cannot be in the interest of current shareholders in my view.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

ASM vote on proposal 4? 27 Jun 2019 13:57 #12961

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
I was looking to see if the was any info a little while ago. Seems no webcast and was no info at that time on their website. Refuse to waste time on a phone call so I guess we hear later tonight or tomorrow.

ASM vote on proposal 4? 27 Jun 2019 16:38 #12964

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
ASM rescheduled until July 11 at 9:00am CT - still 2% short of the majority needed for RS approval.

ASM vote on proposal 4? 27 Jun 2019 23:45 #12965

• fas
Full text of 8K filed yesterday-
On June 27, 2019, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”) reconvened its 2019 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”). The Company then adjourned the Annual Meeting before any of the proposals set forth in the Company’s Definitive Proxy Statement on Schedule 14A, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 19, 2019 (the “Proxy Statement”), were voted upon. In announcing the adjournment of the Annual Meeting, the chairman of the meeting announced that the Annual Meeting will reconvene on July 11, 2019 at 9:00 a.m., Central Time, at the Company’s offices at 4200 Marathon Blvd., Suite 200, Austin Texas 78756. The Company does not expect any items of business at the reconvened Annual Meeting other than those set forth in the Proxy Statement.

This time though, no mention of a similar postponement of the "new Strategy" call or announcement- they probably forgot that. LOL :bye:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

ASM vote on proposal 4? 28 Jun 2019 13:20 #12966

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Too bad management doesn't own more stock...then they could vote that 2% :grin:

ASM vote on proposal 4? 28 Jun 2019 14:50 #12967

• fas
I am not sure if that is correct. Of course- the rapid pace of reverse splits- shorts and management bringing the stock down- again twice the same procedure, has basically taking away ownership of the "old faithful". So- whatever folks who still believed in Cytori invested in the last RI - including Hedrick with 35 preferred C (=35.000 shares). That total unconverted ownership is substantial but simply does not count or better cannot be used in the voting, including my own C´s.

I guess something went wrong again in the future planning as always. :bash:

Maybe I will have a look at my German broker account- I have some stashed away there- although peanuts- might help.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites