• Page:

TOPIC: Friday Headlines????

Friday Headlines???? 13 Aug 2018 12:32 #12179

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
These headlines came through DOW Jones feed Friday but I see no details. Anybody know where this came from?

Cytori Drew Added $10M Under Loan Agreement Following Satisfaction of Conditions Related to Phase 2 Drug Data.

Cytori Issued 42,253 Warrants to Lenders in Connection With Term Loan C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Friday Headlines???? 13 Aug 2018 14:25 #12180

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Well a quick review latest of the loan extension terms said they need to raise $15 million by August 31 2018 for it to be effective.
Only getting $5.7 million meant they needed approx. that $10 million amount.
If it is true something happened Friday....they are good to disclose on Tuesday.

That said, who would possibly give this company a $10 million loan for 42,253 in warrants. ?????

As pure speculation fun:
Drug data to me sounds more like Azaya product.
Is someone buying time for right of first refusal ? I still say Cytori needed to get things more in line for a deal to really happen for this.
Does Oxford have rights to Azaya assets ? Anyone remember ? If not, does this "loan" now lay claim to them ?
Or is it all BS ?

Friday Headlines???? 14 Aug 2018 14:05 #12181

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
That "Dow Jones Feed" you refer to surely is a public news feed. I have seen no filing or announcement and any news in matter Oxford would be extremely material to Cytori. In case of substance to that news it would again be poor showing of management.

Anyway- I just got back from Holland to get our passports re-newed, my son drove me and his brother 450 miles today occasionally with 160-170 mph to test out his new toy. I am neckered, but still alive and will turn myself in early to see my A´s tomorrow morning.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites